• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Festival of Speed---Feb 24-26--St. Pete, FL

Which day would be the best to view the exotica? I'll have my NSX by then and would love to take her for a ride to the coast from Orlando and possible hook up with you guys and show off a little!

Im gonna try and make it, I have a house in St. Pete beach so if we can get off work we'll drive down. If I can get the suspension in my NSX fixed i'll drive it down...anyone in NC going? we can cruise down together.
Alexandra

The Exotic Car Show is Sunday..Feb 26
Let's get a group to participate.......good crowd to run with...Lambo, Ferrari, Lotus, Porsche, Viper.

If interested, Friday night (Jet Reception--cocktail party)
Exotic cars and fast jets

Saturday...the Yacht Hop
Board yacht after yacht and drink and eat....cocktail party most of day

Sunday......the Car Show at Vinoy Hotel (near St. Pete Pier)
I plan to attend, but have a non-modified car.
Hope some of you wild X's come over to wow the crowd.

Hi...I was wondering if I can meet with you guys going to the festival...I am driving down from NC, I also have a place in St.Pete but do not know anyone...I am driving down by myself so it would be awsome to meet up with some other NSX's and meet some FL NSX people as I am going to be moving back to St.Pete Beach in about 4-5 months.... Thanks :eek:)
Alexandra

I am driving down to st.pete on Thursday 23rd so I'll be there for the whole weekend also...I'm not going to enter my nsx in the show though...dont want to embarrass my self....my X needs a little love (rock chips and buff marks and suck) but Im bringin it anyways....:eek:)

The weather forecast shows sunny and cool...about 70 for a high on Sunday, Feb 26th at the show. Come on down and enjoy. Who else will be in the show with me? I have a 92 White X.

Anyone coming in town for the Festival and would like to meet up PM me. I live in St. Pete, it's a beautiful town. I love to drive my car.

If you don't have access to a computer while here, you can call me. 813-484-0401, My name is Thao.

Hello Thao!

I plan to be in St. Pete for the Jet Party, Yacht Hop, and Car Show. I have a 92 White X. I will be in St Pete all weekend. Let's meet up!

Back