• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Final AEM tune

I just had Shad install the new AEM II. I can't wait to get it back. I have attached the Dyno sheets looks like 522RWHP and the low end TQ looks great.

Wow, 360 ft/lb tq from 2800rpm's to nearly redline. Steady, conservative AFR's, too. Congrat's!

Last edited:
:eek::eek::eek::eek:Dang. Shad just built my motor and had a couple pulleys made for me the highest being around 10psi. wright now with the 8psi im just under 400whp. I was excited for putting on the 10psi, but yours now makes me jealous.

Wow, Ken!
...I can't believe how much torque you are getting! Congrats!
It really must pull hard!
--bruce

Now my new challenge will be getting some traction. I have done just about everything you can do to the cars suspension to help with traction. I guess the only thing I can do now is better tires. My 285's need to be at least 305 to 325 and wider rims with wheel flares. I want to keep a good all around street tire so drag slicks are not for me. Any idea's?
Thanks

Congrats that is some solid power! I'm also jealous I'm running SOS's S/C on my '00 stock motor, sitting around 415rwhp@303lbs after being intercooled recently.

Looks great Ken. I saw the car at Shad's when we were working on another drive by wire car - have fun with it!

For other's information, this car is tuned with the ScienceofSpeed Engine Management System for 1995-2005 NSX:
http://scienceofspeed.com/products/engine_performance_products/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/EMS_1995-2005_NSX/

-- Chris

Chris what does this mean on your site:

maintains OBDII system*

I'm trying to figure out if this unit can pass inspection in my state. I am taking not. Right? They plug into my OBDII and check for codes.

Chris what does this mean on your site:

maintains OBDII system*

I'm trying to figure out if this unit can pass inspection in my state. I am taking not. Right? They plug into my OBDII and check for codes.

It will not pass a OBD2 inspection because your ECU will store fault codes with this system however the CEL will stay off.

Back