• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Final Details for the Feb. 8 San Diego Meetup!

Okay guys, the weekend is upon us! We've had to make some adjustments to our itinerary but we're still hoping that you all will make it out to join up with us. Due to the forecast of showers and rain for this weekend, we've decided to put the bbq idea on the backburner for a more picturesque day.

Instead, we are going to meet up at the Fuddruckers in Mira Mesa! They've got some of the best burgers and ample parking. Now the question is... what time should we go? We are thinking either of making the meetup earlier for lunch, or later for dinner. For those of you who plan on coming, if you could please vote your opinion here, we'll tally it up and decide on the final time by tomorrow. Options are: 12p or 5p.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all!

why don't we just change it to sunday instead. most of us sure don't like to get the car wet
smile.gif
either that or do it early in the morning on saturday since the rain will not be in til later in the afternoon.... Just my suggestion!!

rain????
ahhh man. i'd hate to have to bring the lexus. oh well.. guess the nsx could use a wash anyway.
doesn't matter to me. sat.. sun.. lunch.. dinner.. i'll be there.

hey arron,
i may see you tomorrow depending on the weather!! BTW, that you know who have recieved all the resources from me to suceed. i have done everything i could that i was allowed to do by 'you know who'
smile.gif

Early afternoon sounds good with me.
The weather forcast says that the rain will clear by early afternoon or late morning.

I am down either way.

Fuddrocker sounds great!

------------------
1999 NSX-T
1999 Explorer
1963 VW Ghia

Hi everyone,

We've finalized the time and location of our gathering according to the consensus.

Time: 3:00PM
Date: Saturday 2/8/03
Mira Mesa Shopping Ctr.
8285 Mira Mesa Blvd., San Diego, CA 92126
Phone: 858-693-3916

We hope to see you all there! Thanks.

Originally posted by yellowpad:
hey arron,
i may see you tomorrow depending on the weather!! BTW, that you know who have recieved all the resources from me to suceed. i have done everything i could that i was allowed to do by 'you know who'
smile.gif

-----------------------------------------
Calvin
Yup! That's all we can do for now! for you know who... Sorry, I forget to call you back..anyway ca-ya tomorrow(2/8/03)
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Yellowdancer (edited 07 February 2003).]

Calvin,

I may go down there with you. What time do you think you will be going through San Clemente?

Calvin,

I had a cell phone melt down and lost your #.
Please call me on my Cell at (949) 433-6442. Why don't we plan on meeting at the Denny's right at the bottom of the southbound Avenida Pico off-ramp (I-5) in San Clemente. We can head down to Fuddruckers and grab a bite to eat.

Anyone else who wants to hook-up for the drive down be at Denny's or feel free to give me a call.

Paul

[This message has been edited by Paul65K (edited 08 February 2003).]

*ALL NSX OWNERS*
We are going for a coastal drive before the 3:00PM FuddRuckers meeting. We are meeting at IN&OUT in Balboa Ave. 12:30PM-1:30PM.

Cars:
Several SD NSXs
E46 M3
S2000
996 Porsche Turbo (500Hp)
eek.gif

give me a call (619) 850-5249

At the risk of being kinda slow here; Are we going to meet at Hoehn at all???

Hey guys, I guess the weather report was a little off. =) It rained last night and now it's as sunny as can be!!! Hopefully some of you will be able to meet up for a quick drive before the meetup at Fudds. I'll try and make it over to In&Out to say hello. Hoehn at the moment has been taken off the official list as I never heard back from Justin and we had decided, based on the weather report, that it would be unsafe for us to caravan up to Carlsbad. However, seeing as how the weather looks pretty good, we may still have some people who will do the drive up there after Fudds and drop by informally. We will work that out at the meet. See you guys in a couple hours! =)

If anyone needs to reach me, please call 310.266.1303.

[This message has been edited by Darkcyd (edited 08 February 2003).]

Hey guys, thanks to everyone who came out! It was great seeing so many of you! I didn't even know we had that many NSX'ers in San Diego. I'm going to post my pics from the meetup as soon as I get back to LA. Look for a thread in the Gallery forum. =) Hope to see you all again real soon!

Back