• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally bought my dream car!

Hello everyone. I'm a new member and also a new owner of a 91.

Just got the car last week. It used to have an 02 front end but I decided on the original front end when I bought it as I'm a sucker for flip ups.

So far the car came with Fast wheels which I'm dieing to swap out for something nicer. Other then that I got a WW front lip on it, 02 rear valance and the car is lowered on some old Koni/spring setup.

So happy I finally got one, these cars really are built on another level! I'll be starting a build thread for it soon.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335270707.962231.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335270783.372669.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335270817.555954.jpg

Bruno
Evolution
--------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, you just got the car and you already converted it back to the popups? :eek:

The pics look great! Please post more, I can't see the wheels from the side but they look ok from the angles in the photos.

Welcome and congrats! :)

Congrats and Sweet looking ride! Looks great! Enjoy:wink:

Yes Ontario plated.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335316938.047184.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335316965.565269.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335316987.374678.jpg
This one shows some of my other inventory :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335317018.190731.jpg
And one of the key I took yesterday, just had to lol proud owner!

Bruno
Evolution
--------------------

Thanks guys. I don't have any more pics of the car that are worth posting as I drive it usually at night.

Yesterday I got a Nsx-R style carbon wing which I hope to install before the weekend and hopefully snap some better pics of the car.

Had to get the wing, I think the car looks too delicate without it. Also thinking of a difflow diffuser next.

Bruno
Evolution
--------------------

Wow, Congrats! :smile: Lots of new owners coming to the party lately! I can tell that summer is almost here.

What kind of wheels are those again? Fast?
They look a lot like my old Works. I'm interested to knowing what they are.. infact, might even buy them off you if you're dying to get rid of them!! :smile:

The front end swap was part of the purchase deal so no I dont have it.

The wheels are made by fast but I don't know the model, they are 18/19, I'm interested in selling them for sure.

Got a new addition for the car today :)

Before
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335414596.934718.jpg

After
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335414619.622032.jpg

It's a VIS wing, weave looks good and the brake wire is on the correct side. A bit short side to side but for the money can't go wrong. Sorry for the crappy phone pics but hopefully if whether holds up I'll be able to snap better pics this week end.

Bruno
Evolution
--------------------

congrats bruno! btw......im loving the colour.......;)

nice color!! i love the flip lights also, but don't think i would've look back if the car came with them already. the flip lights does keep its classic styling though!!

I'll try to snap a pic later of the shortness thing.

When my buddy was selling me the car, it was a choice given to me at the time to go flip ups or the 02 front end, since the car had nothing and could go both ways I decided on the flip ups

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

lets see more pix!

btw do you know if the 02 front end was already sold?

I'll try to snap a pic later of the shortness thing.

When my buddy was selling me the car, it was a choice given to me at the time to go flip ups or the 02 front end, since the car had nothing and could go both ways I decided on the flip ups

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back