• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally built a wide body NSX!

Evaluate a wide body project

• Awesome!

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Very Good!

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Average.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Poor.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ugly!

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HI! Check it out! Now I'm done with my Wide body project. I'll appreciate your comments. Also please evaluate how she's look like now.

More photos will follow in next message.

Attachments

• IMG_7829_small.jpg
    IMG_7829_small.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_7834_small.jpg
    IMG_7834_small.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_7836_small.jpg
    IMG_7836_small.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_7841_small.jpg
    IMG_7841_small.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_7843_small.jpg
    IMG_7843_small.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_7850_small.jpg
    IMG_7850_small.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7852_small.jpg
    IMG_7852_small.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_7853_small.jpg
    IMG_7853_small.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_7876_small.jpg
    IMG_7876_small.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 80
Very hot. I like the black/red wheels. Been wondering how that would look on mine. Black top looks nice also.

Need to change your avatar now :biggrin:

Beautiful. Everything lines up nicely. You even manage to use fenderliners under the widefenders.

The fact that you did this in Russia,is very cool.Not a tremendous amount of nsx support in your region:wink:

liking the HRE's with Eagle F1 tires :biggrin: and the hint of black trim on the inside of the air dam.

The fact that you did this in Russia,is very cool.Not a tremendous amount of nsx support in your region:wink:

+1
Looks real good. Congrats..

How long did it take to complete the wide body conversion? Was there alot of custom fitting that needed to be done? The front bumper and fenders what brand are they and how do they fit?
Thanks looking to do the same but scared of the long wait times...

Thanks! Even for your critics.

Few more photos

Attachments

• P1011458_1_small.jpg
    P1011458_1_small.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_7875_small.jpg
    IMG_7875_small.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7870_small.jpg
    IMG_7870_small.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_7860_small.jpg
    IMG_7860_small.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 105
+1
Looks real good. Congrats..

How long did it take to complete the wide body conversion? Was there alot of custom fitting that needed to be done? The front bumper and fenders what brand are they and how do they fit?
Thanks looking to do the same but scared of the long wait times...

FT bumper is Taitec GT2000
Rear 1/4 panels are Taitec wide fenders.
Both fit exactly. From the moment I ordered them passed: End May 2008 + 45 days for Ocean delivery + 1 week to have them here from Finland + 2 weeks for painting + 1 week for installation.
Margan Hills Side steps - paid a lot to fix them, even were forced to build a carbon plates 4 pcs, both to fix the steps and to make them look more fit at front and back where they align to the fenders. Looking nice indeed. But takes 3 weeks.

Looks great!
I am usually not a fan of aftermarket wings, but it looks great on your car.

The only thing that I would do is update the rear valance, or possibly paint the sides and bottom red and just leave the center vent part black.

On another post, someone indicated that you have fender liners installed. I cannot see them in the rear. Are they there? If so, how did you fabricate them?

Great job!

Nate in DC

I think it looks great and the in-motion shot looks awesome. But I am not a fan of the front bumper and I think I agree with nbovelle that the sides of the diffuser should be painted red........unless you add some CF accents in other areas.........

EDIT: I decided the in-motion shot was so nice it should be my new wallpaper.........

Last edited:
Car looks even better in motion, nice ride you did a great job with it. Love the new look.
Did you also do the front fenders?

Nop - OEM, but I like they looks together with steps. Actually I do not like too much when there is a gap between fender and door...

Looks great!
I am usually not a fan of aftermarket wings, but it looks great on your car.

The only thing that I would do is update the rear valance, or possibly paint the sides and bottom red and just leave the center vent part black.

On another post, someone indicated that you have fender liners installed. I cannot see them in the rear. Are they there? If so, how did you fabricate them?

Great job!

Nate in DC

Thanks. I'm deadly sorry - forgive my Eng, what is fender liners?

I think it looks great and the in-motion shot looks awesome. But I am not a fan of the front bumper and I think I agree with nbovelle that the sides of the diffuser should be painted red........unless you add some CF accents in other areas.........

EDIT: I decided the in-motion shot was so nice it should be my new wallpaper.........

Actually it is done by 'Tuning' magazine (like Top Gear - but russian local only) - they'd like to print an article abt nsx, maybe they will do a poster 1/1 size (I'll be happy) in their next issue as well.
thank you, enjoy your new wallpaper

looks kinda too high for a wide body, need to drop it :wink:

Dear, check roads here by yourself - my Q7 has mx 20 inches clearance, sometimes even not enough. We have here one guy, he had ordered adjustable penumatic suspension for dead silver NSX (as well as Turbo and strockers kit + wide body kit, by the way for ttl amnt US 70 000) but sudenly dissapeared and left his car in service-garage together with $20kilo downpayment. Today the owner of the garage appeared next to me asking if I'm of interest to buy all the goodies, while we were watching Drift Touranment. Imagine - pimpin NSX :eek: But since only one here (me) to buy this toys, have a very good bargaining leverage :cool:; will let them calm to make me a good offer. After having a list - will apper here with thread to have an opinion of yours.

The car looks great, my wheel choice would have been different, but it works on such an aggressive car; I like what you have done in such a short time, it seems like only last month the car was stock appearance?

that's true. I was sitting on mechanik shoulders while they were mounting all the things. An paid them some extra to motivate. instalation costs total US 1300 & US 2000 for painting 5 pcs

Back