• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally! Its my turn to drive an NSX

I always wanted one. Never sat in one or touched one until I was ready to buy in an attempt to keep from driving myself crazy.

After test riding with Micheal (MLmotorsport) in the white 92 and
then putting a few miles on it myself, I realized that ownership of this supercar probably isn't the best word. Micheal put so much work and love into it and really knows it inside and out. While he was introducing me to some of the elements of its personality it came to me, if I did things right like Micheal, I was going to be more of a custodian of this really special machine. That said, I am the new custodian of the white 92, 97k miles with 6k on a new engine, cool new red seats and door sections, signed glove box, and a ton of other details that I have yet to totally comprehend. Oh yea, and I'm loving it!

I'm in Atlanta. Any advice on resources in Atlanta etc would be greatly appreciated.

Haven't had time to get nice photos, so I borrowed a couple from the sale pics. Here's what it looks like if you don't already know.

Bill.

Attachments

• in back.jpg
    in back.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 133
  • track shot.JPG
    track shot.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 141
  • interior shot.jpg
    interior shot.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 155
Looking good, jesWilly.
Spend a little time on Prime and you'll be so full of NSX facts it'll make your head swim.:biggrin:

Welcome and congrats! Best color choice.

Welcome and Congrats on your purchase! :smile:

Last edited:
Congrats Bill!
It was a pleasure meeting and I enjoyed working with you. You are a great addition to the NSX community! Your analogy of being a custodian is dead on - I enjoyed (almost) every minute with "StormTrooper" (its name :wink:). The NSX community is like no other and I encourage to connect with local owners. They, like this forum, are a cut above the average. I've gone from 2 NSX's to zero ...but I will be back without a doubt!
Enjoy it and I'll talk with you soon.

Good job! Right time to buy. Your summer just got exponentially improved :biggrin:

My woman was a LITTLE bit peeved that I bought the car before I bought her ring?! I then tried to weave through the minefield that is, "I've been wanting an an NSX a lot longer than I've been wanting to buy a ring (and that ring prices are not at an all time level of reasonable) ." Sometimes I am amazed after the fact at how monumentally stupid I can be. But I called the the car right!

Congrats, Bill.

Great choice and a beautiful car. Would be a nice companion for my black 92, but you're a bit far away. If you ever visit Florida............

"I've been wanting an an NSX a lot longer than I've been wanting to buy a ring...

Ding. Ding. Ding. We have a winner here!!! I can tell you that you definitely made the right choice. My NSX has out lasted two engagments and one marriage.

Back