• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally, my day has come!

Thanks to my man Chris, my 17 year long obsession/dream has come true! I have this weird feeling that i finally feel "complete".

Grabbed a hotel and heading to Larry B's in the morning on the way back to Pgh.

It's not letting me post a pic... I clicked that icon above and it gives 2 options, upload a pic from computer or add an image from a URL. When I click the tab for uploading from computer, there is no "browse" button,... am I doing something wrong??

Awesome! Another nsx in Pitt is always a good thing. Looking forward to pics. What year / color combo?

Bryan, best way to upload pics to prime is to just make a photobucket account and upload the URL link.

Car is a blk/blk 96, 50k miles. VERY original. Zero mods.

Glad you love the car Bryan, it was a FINE example of a really nice NSX! Wish I kept it (and would have if I knew the white 05' purchase would fall through, as well as Pbassjo's car.) But I'm a man of my word, told you I'd sell it so let the car go.

Glad to see a new owner on the board.

Some pics of the last day I had it, when Bryan and I met at Acura for PPI.

Earlier in the day, an old friend had a shop grand opening/pig roast so I was able to enjoy the car and take a ride before meeting Bryan for delivery:

We then met my buddy who works at Honda, to follow us back to Acura after the bank so Bryan could take the car:

At Acura during PPI:

Out front of the dealership, parked it quick to take a pic. We were approached by the salesman commenting how nice of a car it was. I asked about the new one, and he told me there was a waiting list of 10-12 ppl. Ummmmm

Then finally as Brian was emptying the rental car, and we were heading off saying goodbye to one CLEAN NSX! Miss it tons already...

Downloaded photobucket... but it wouldn't let me link a photo to here... kept saying "invalid file type". Photobucket allows me to copy the link in 5 different ways, and none of the ways work... "Email and IM", or "Direct", or "HTML", or "IMG Codes", or "IMG thumb"... and that's it. None of them work. Oh well, Prime is so hard to use... does any of you guys who are computer/website techs want to offer some free time and effort to re-vamp this website????

Downloaded photobucket... but it wouldn't let me link a photo to here... kept saying "invalid file type". Photobucket allows me to copy the link in 5 different ways, and none of the ways work... "Email and IM", or "Direct", or "HTML", or "IMG Codes", or "IMG thumb"... and that's it. None of them work. Oh well, Prime is so hard to use... does any of you guys who are computer/website techs want to offer some free time and effort to re-vamp this website????

The IMG code will work, that's what I use for all my pics on prime.

When in the photobucket website, just click on it and it copies. Then come to your post, right click... paste.

ex:

Bryan, congrats again and I'd be glad to help you wade thru uploading pictures via Prime tools. Personally I think posting them within Prime is better than using photobucket or any external site for many reasons. Not only are they easier/quicker to view with tapatalk, but they also never disappear like when someone decides to clean up their photobucket account and forgets all the prior links they established. Was thinking of heading to the Pittsburgh cars n coffee car show at the waterfront on Saturday. Was going to mention this to a few pgh'ers to gage interest in meeting up. Could talk with you about it more there or over the phone - have you verified whether you have limited photo posting ability as a new member?

But congrats again! Great to see yet one more new NSX in PIT.

nice and welcome.. im new too.. congrats!!!

I love that first pic of those 3. Really shows how nice the paint is on your car.

Great looking car...now I just have to see it in person! Remember July 20/21 for the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix car show in Schenley Park. Your black car will look nice next to my yellow one for some true Pgh stylin' ...no offense to Yinzer, of course!

Great looking car...now I just have to see it in person! Remember July 20/21 for the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix car show in Schenley Park. Your black car will look nice next to my yellow one for some true Pgh stylin' ...no offense to Yinzer, of course!

Ha, I take zero offense to a good black 'n gold showing of NSX's. Click HERE

Maybe docjohn will come down from eastern PA in his Steelers-themed NSX and trump both of yinz two.

..well i did do some undergrad research at the U.....in 84..and I have seen flashdance...Great pic of my Alex on my lap at pocono.Great to see the western Pa owners club growing.Have fun guys!

Nice car. I take it Chris didnt tell you he got rear ended and hit from the front at the same time 6 months ago? Half the sourced repair parts were for stolen NSXs but you didnt hear any of that from me. Congrats!!!

:D

Think I need to add that I am just kidding ;)

Last edited:
Back