• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finding NEO....

Major crises is about to unfold here at Prime...

The web site will CRASH, and Lud will be forced to shut NSX Prime if we can't Find NEO!!! I know many of you have PM'd me about this... So much so that my inbox is now full!...

None of the Melbourne NSX'ers have any idea... NeoNSX was last seen in Sydney for a visit to check out the latest heavily modified NSX's of NSXBOX, NSXsan, and NSXkur... He has not been seen since...

Could he not take it anymore?... Was NSXPO his limit?... Did he realise that Sydney was after all the real NSX capital of Australia?... All these questions remain unanswered....

Now I have no choice... I have contacted Interpol and I am going world wide! NSX Prime needs your help... I now call upon all fellow NSX'ers to track down and help....

FIND NEO...

Attachments

• NeoNSX.JPG
    NeoNSX.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 103
Neo must be still in sydney with the asian girl that he was trying to pick up to be his photo model for our NSX photo shot :biggrin:

NSXsan said:
Neo must be still in sydney with the asian girl that he was trying to pick up to be his photo model for our NSX photo shot :biggrin:

I did have a feeling that NSXBOX and some of his Asian import models may have something to do with his disappearance...

We'll have to have a line up.... Do you recognise any of these NSXsan?...

Attachments

• NICO.jpg
    NICO.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 92
HEY HEY HEY i resent that.

I saw him drooling yes that is right he was very impressed by the sydney boys. Not because of how well the cars are done up, but because of how many stock rims there are:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Now if only i get delivery of that box sitting in someones garage i can do the melbourne boys proud:wink:

BTW can you ship it to J racing as I'm expecting a package from Japan to arrive there shortly.

AU_NSX said:
I did have a feeling that NSXBOX and some of his Asian import models may have something to do with his disappearance...

We'll have to have a line up.... Do you recognise any of these NSXsan?...

actually he was trying to pick up the girl on the footpath that was waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up :biggrin:

dippy9 said:
BTW can you ship it to J racing as I'm expecting a package from Japan to arrive there shortly.

after you got them installed we should take a photo together, coz i heard u got the same kit as mine Taitec front bumper and ritmo leachers skirt, we are twin :biggrin: oops No we got different wing :wink:

naughty naughty mikey

Haha... too funny Mike... I guess it's payback for the times I've started similiar threads about you and <B>PHOEN$X</B>. :D I've changed my avatar accordingly.

Melbourne is the NSX capital of Australia, and after last week, it's the Bling capital of Australia too. Most of Sydney's NSX modifications are actually Melbourne-owned from what i hear. ;) :p j/k

So has Prime's server performance been considerably smoother in the last week? :D

NSXsan said:
actually he was trying to pick up the girl on the footpath that was waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up

That's her EX-boyfriend now, thank you very much.... ;) :D

You guys are shockers... i'm not even going to dig my way out of this, coz you'll just heap more dirt on me. :D LOL

Re: naughty naughty mikey

NeoNSX said:
Haha... too funny Mike... I guess it's payback for the times I've started similiar threads about you and <B>PHOEN$X</B>. :D I've changed my avatar accordingly...

Welcome back mate! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

And yes some of it was payback... :wink: Love the new Avatar!

Back