• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

first time here in Washington, what to do

Hey fellas,

I flew in to hang out with the wife but during the day I am just hangin out in the hotel. Im in Lacy, what is there to do besides see wet roads, LOL

I have until Sunday!!!

gil

Sorry Gil, but Lacey is pretty much boring (not that Seattle is any better)..:)
Have fun down there. Hit Ravi up, he might be able to meet up with you.

Enjoy the rain.. and the green. Visit the diverse areas of the Pacific NW.
  • Seattle's Pike Place Market.
  • Space Needle
  • Downtown Kirkland/Bellevue.
  • Wine places in Woodinville.
  • Nice backroads for the NSX across the area, usually with limited POPO coverage ;o
  • Some yuppy clubs if that's your thing.
  • A Starbucks on every corner.
  • Generally nice people (hey, I think so, but I may be biased) A lot nicer than the people I met in places such as Chicago...
  • Latte-sipping, Obama cheering liberals ;) Fun to argue/cheerlead with, depending on which side of the aisle you are on.
  • Generally friendly "rainbow diversity" crowd in addition to variety of cultures and ethnicities.
  • A green-colored small software company on the Eastside ...

..And so on..

Last edited:
Enjoy the rain.. and the green. Visit the diverse areas of the Pacific NW.
  • Seattle's Pike Place Market.
  • Space Needle
  • Downtown Kirkland/Bellevue.
  • Wine places in Woodinville.
  • Nice backroads for the NSX across the area, usually with limited POPO coverage ;o
  • Some yuppy clubs if that's your thing.
  • A Starbucks on every corner.
  • Generally nice people (hey, I think so, but I may be biased) A lot nicer than the people I met in places such as Chicago...
  • Latte-sipping, Obama cheering liberals ;) Fun to argue/cheerlead with, depending on which side of the aisle you are on.
  • Generally friendly "rainbow diversity" crowd in addition to variety of cultures and ethnicities.
  • A green-colored small software company on the Eastside ...

..And so on..

damn, thanks will go check it out atleast one of them

I think some of us are getting together on Saturday for the NWMotoring meet in Alki....

You're welcome to join us.

(no set plan yet...but I think we should go to Joey's again for lunch)
:smile:

Back