• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First Time posting Pics

haha, I didn't even realize the implications.

I actually keep my digital camera in my car and I have a habit of snapping pics of the car while pumping gas. Nothing better to do.

FIRST TIME POSTING TEST!!!!!

Lets see if I can make this work. My computer skills are poor to non- existant !!!
But my outstanding 92 nsx makes up for it.
DAVE

Attachments

• pa060097.jpg
    pa060097.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 3,113
Looking good Charley;)

three black NSXs in Annandale.... Crazy man:D

make sure to slow down on Little River Turnpike, i got pulled over near your house few weeks ago:(
man, the cop was ready to tow my car and take my ass to jail but decided to let me go with a warning:p

he told me that next time he pulls me over, he will do everything in his power to make sure that i take bus to my office every morning:rolleyes:

i'm really really lucky and thankful
i now only drive 35 to 40 mph on little river

the cop wouldn't know who's who, by looking at the cars anyway, so becareful, also Jeff, you too if you are reading the forum becareful on 236.

Jon

Nice wheels.

What kind are they? HRE?
Car looks nice. It;s the right color.

Re: FIRST TIME POSTING TEST!!!!!

aerodrums said:
Lets see if I can make this work. My computer skills are poor to non- existant !!!
But my outstanding 92 nsx makes up for it.
DAVE

The car looks very clean! Now sell those rims!!!! and buy some springs. Those rims are 12 years out of their prime! I had those on my eclipse in 1992. You car will look 200% better with up-to-date wheels.

Back