• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

fish and chips RUN nsx and s2000 july 22nd

I will meet up with the group at San Lorenzo Starbucks. I'm looking forward to do some real driving, just a little tired of dealing with some badddddddddd drivers from everyday commute.:smile:

I'll meet up at the south-bay spot with NSX-Tuner.

Hey, Tuner... you've got PM (right after I send this)

J

Can non nsx/s2000 join in?.. my neighbor just got a exige... we may roll in together if its okay... we'll be at the san lorenzo meet point. :biggrin:

hey hows it going i remeber you from skaggs run last year...ive been strict as i can with the s2k forums...but i really want nsx support on this run and i am willing to bend for you guys...if you feel that he being there will improve the event then he/she is welcome...what we dont want is unknown loose cannons

that everyone asks me the next day who invited that guy?

having said that ill see you in san lorenzo...

there will be a group meeting before the event begins at 11 am

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE AFTER THE DRIVE WE ARE HEADING TO SONOMA CHICKEN IN CAMPBELL....THERE IS A PARKING GARAGE WITH FREE PARKING AND THE TOP FLOOR IS ALWAYS EMPTY...

THIS WILL BE AFTER DAVENPORT,CA

SO IF YOU CAN HANG OUT A LITTLE LONGER COME TO THIS WIND DOWN PART OF THE DRIVE...THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER RESTAURANTS ON THE BLVD...ITS JUST THAT SONOMA ALLOWS EVERYONE TO PAY SEPERATELY

WEBSITEhttp://www.sonomachickencoop.com/

IF YOU DECIDE NOT TOO WE WILL BE TAKING 17 ANYWAYS SO YOU CAN KEEP ON CRUISING HOME

PEACE

-RICHARD

THANKS FOR ATTENDING EVERYONE

I won't be able to make it after all :( I have some personal stuff I need to take care of tomorrow.

You guys/girls have fun and take lots of pictures for those of us who couldn't attend!

OK JIMBO i was wondering about you thanks for posting..def take pics for ya

Whatisreal7 ill put you down for mercado...

any more any more who else is in you guys have been adding on as the date gets closer

if incase you decide to go tonight or tommorrow just show up at a conveinent
meet point and hop on this great event

see ya there

And i almost forgot my phone is 510-909-6574
for any questons or incase your late or lost on sunday

Count me in... late notice but better late than never. I'll meet up in Cliff House location in SF.

Last edited:
Thank you Richard for putting this event together. The drive was great and we had a great time. Looking forward for the pics.:smile:

Thank you Richard for putting this event together. The drive was great and we had a great time. Looking forward for the pics.:smile:

I 2nd that. Thanks again Richard for all your planning, organizing and running this event --- and don't want to forget to thank your guys who also kept things running smoothly.

-g

p366992346-5.jpg

nsx and s2ki family

THANK YOU ALLL SO MUCH FOR COMING THE WHOLE GANG OF S2KI LOVED HAVING YOU GUYS THERE......IT WAS SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

THE DAY WORKED OUT GREAT...I SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN AT OUR NEXT EVENT

Richard, had a blast! Even though we were only cruising, the sight of so many cool cars all driving together is always fun to see. I noticed so many people who were walking on the beach who would stop dead in their tracks to watch us drive by, a lot of them pointing and with a look of "WTF" on their faces.:biggrin:

Too bad a couple police officers just can't let people enjoy their nice cars, even when doing less than 30 on a hwy with a posted speed limit of 50 (55?). Luckily, nobody actually got a ticket.

I'm looking forward to more of these drives!

J

Rich,

Thanks again for putting this together, and inviting the NSX family to join. Great event! :)

Yeah the whole thing was a blast, especially the drive back. Even though we go lost and wound up near UC Santa Cruz, nothing like getting lost in the twisties! Let's do this again soon.

Back