• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

flame test

Translation:

What kind of NSX can I buy for $15,000?

A low mileage S2000 can be purchased in that range. I have read the reviews on this site. I prefer the NSX, but I also like the S2000.

You don't need to convince me the NSX is better than an S2000 or my 1999 Miata with low mileage, but no headers.

I saw an old price guide for the NSX that showed a poor condition 1991 in the $15,000 range. I saw a listing on the Boston Craigslist for an NSX in that range. There is currently a listing for a car that was in an accident for $25,000. This encourages me to believe that I can buy a nice NSX for $15,000.

I have yet to even sit in an NSX, which I am embarassed to admit. I am tall, but plan to modify the stock seats and the gas pedal to fit. I like the way the stock seats look.

I work for a stereo installation shop. We did some work on a Testarossa once. I believe I damaged the seat with a screwdriver, but the owner did not make an issue over it. Apparently he thought I was beneath him, or perhaps the hole was already there. Personally, I would have kept the stock stereo.

One of my co-workers took the car on a joyride and drove it hard. He crept into the parking lot at 1 mph and told the owner that we test drive all of our installs. The owner did not make an issue over that either.

I bring up the Testarossa because it is the closest I have been to an NSX. At least I got to sit in it. I promise not to bring my screwdriver or my co-worker if you let me sit in your NSX someday.

Last edited:
Translation:

A low mileage S2000 can be purchased in that range. I have read the reviews on this site. I prefer the NSX, but I also like the S2000.

You don't need to convince me the NSX is better than an S2000 or my 1999 Miata with low mileage, but no headers.

I saw an old price guide for the NSX that showed a poor condition 1991 in the $15,000 range. I saw a listing on the Boston Craigslist for an NSX in that range. There is currently a listing for a car that was in an accident for $25,000. This encourages me to believe that I can buy a nice NSX for $15,000.

I have yet to even sit in an NSX, which I am embarassed to admit. I am tall, but plan to modify the stock seats and the gas pedal to fit. I like the way the stock seats look.

I work for a stereo installation shop. We did some work on a Testarossa once. I believe I damaged the seat with a screwdriver, but the owner did not make an issue over it. Apparently he thought I was beneath him, or perhaps the hold was already there. Personally, I would have kept the stock stereo.

One of my co-workers took the car on a joyride and drove it hard. He crept into the parking lot at 1 mph and told the owner that we test drive all of our installs. The owner did not make an issue over that either.

I bring up the Testarossa because it is the closest I have been to an NSX. At least I got to sit in it. I promise not to bring my screwdriver or my co-worker if you let me sit in your NSX someday.

That's the way I read it also! For the life of me, I can't understand why no one understood it in the first place. Is everyone ill it er ate ?? :rolleyes:

That's the way I read it also! For the life of me, I can't understand why no one understood it in the first place. Is everyone ill it er ate ?? :rolleyes:

I believe people were able to understand it, but were having fun with it.:rolleyes:

lol, i had to read it twice to see why i didn't understand it the 1st time.
LOL...and i was laughing at the comments...lol
funny stuff.
from the translation from Brahtw8,
I think you will be spending alot of money if you buy a fixer upper. These cars are not cheap to repair or fix with new parts.
Good luck.

Translation:

I work for a stereo installation shop. We did some work on a Testarossa once. I believe I damaged the seat with a screwdriver, but the owner did not make an issue over it. Apparently he thought I was beneath him, or perhaps the hole was already there. Personally, I would have kept the stock stereo.

That was beautifully done. I LMFAO'd quite a bit. :biggrin:

I would definitly go with the Lifted F150. get the 4.2L engine since the 4.6 and 5.4 are gas hogs! :biggrin:

wtf? .... thats right. WTF!

Everybody, this was a joke thread. And you all fell for it, good one dude.:biggrin:

Please wait 5 years, take some grammar lessons, then repost.

I don't want to hear from you before that. :confused:

LOL, how do you some people get by with that kind of 2nd grade english????:confused:

Back