• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

for all those who are interested in comptech supercharger group buy

i have good news and bad news. bad news first, comptech is 2 months behind on orders and dont really want to offer that big of a discount yet since the demand is so high. good news is someone is willing offer it for less than anyone else right now without a group buy. if you want to know the price now you can pm me and i will let you know how to order. i am plan on waiting til the end of december to see if we can get a better price. i am not associated with the company, i just like shopping arouind for deals. i will forward you the email that the company sent me. thanks

Last edited:
If you aren't associated with the company, then why all the secrecy on who they are and what the price is?:confused:

Comptech will probably not allow the price to be posted, as one of the terms of their reseller agreement.

As for keeping the company secret... perhaps he knows a person who works for the company, and he is sourcing them through this contact.

If you aren't associated with the company, then why all the secrecy on who they are and what the price is?:confused:

I really dont care if he keeps it secret or not......as long as he can really offer the product at a good price........

wouldn't you want to know that you were paying the same price as others?

why do I care what someone else pays? if I think a price is a good deal the fact that someone may have a better relationship with a vendor which in turn gets them a better price has no impact on what qualified it as a good deal in the first place. Maybe its just me but that my personal opinion :wink:

wouldn't you want to know that you were paying the same price as others?

damn dude you always ride this horse dont you, atleast your consistant..

who cares what you or others pay, if you got what is a fair deal for you, be happy..

are you even thinking about buying one?

everyone that pms me gets sent the email that i received from the vendor. i dont post price because its lower than anyone else has it and i know its below map. sorry if i dont want to ruin relationships with vendors, but i know how not to burn bridges. i have never met the guy, im just passing on the savings here. you would order directly from the company and i dont handle any money at all. instead of me sitting and wondering if one vendor is going to give a group buy, i emailed a company to see what I could do about it and im just passing the info to whoever is interested.

Last edited:

I haven't decided yet, although I may or may not just depends of whether I feel like it at the time, whatever time that might be and whenever I start to think about it I might decide at that time unless of course I'm thinking of something else then I'll have to decide later depending on whether or not I have the price yet and I think it's a good deal yet compared to what others might or might not be paying.:wink:

I haven't decided yet, although I may or may not just depends of whether I feel like it at the time, whatever time that might be and whenever I start to think about it I might decide at that time unless of course I'm thinking of something else then I'll have to decide later depending on whether or not I have the price yet and I think it's a good deal yet compared to what others might or might not be paying.:wink:

longest prime sentance ever

longest prime sentance ever

The short answer is NO, or probably not.

Originally Posted by 01blacks4

I haven't decided yet, although I may or may not just depends of whether I feel like it at the time, whatever time that might be and whenever I start to think about it I might decide at that time unless of course I'm thinking of something else then I'll have to decide later depending on whether or not I have the price yet and I think it's a good deal yet compared to what others might or might not be paying.

Thank you for that post.:biggrin: You, you you you.
Robert-DeNiro---Analyze-This-Photograph-C10046478.jpeg

The CTSC is the best mod I ever did. Lots of power. Most cars are no longer a threat. The way things are going I would think if you dont have one you should jump on it.

I bought mine just before Comptech closed the last time. I paid $7300.00 for mine...which was a super super good deal. I would have paid $9K for the SC now that I know what it feels like. Just as an FYI.

Just trying to help anyone who is on the fence jump over! :biggrin:

comptech supercharger

DC Headers and exhaust
Weapon R Intake

Thats it. Stock ECU. Stock Injectors. Thats the beauty of the Comptech SC. No major modifications just bolts on. I believe it is a safest way to add forced induction.

I didnt dyno the car but there is significant increase in seat dyno! The car is noticeably faster, no question about it. The SC whine combined withthe sweet sound of the NSX motor...ahhh...just awesome.

I think it is the best mod you will ever do to the car.

Yes it does. No issues with me and no issues with anyone else I know with a CTSC.

Its a great mod. The best bang for the buck using all the stock stuff. CT really has a great kit here. Its not going to give you the most HP but IMHO it will give you a significant boost without all the headaches and tuning!

Maybe. Comptech recommends using the stock ECU. :rolleyes:

Its a bolt on setup...thats the beauty!

Even with a CTSC tuning is still wise. My afr was lean before the tune

Are you using the CTSC with a bigger pully? or high boost kit? Those both require AEM and tuning. The regular CTSC kit does not.

Is it true that Comptech has stopped using the current AutoRotor design/company and has sourced a different company? You may want to check into that.

I thought they were but a good question. The Autorotor is best because it fits under the engine cover. I also believe it is more efficient than the whipple.

DrVolk...I saw your post over on 6speed. I hate "cheating" on my NSX but what is a car nut to do?:smile:

Yes it does. No issues with me and no issues with anyone else I know with a CTSC.

Its a great mod. The best bang for the buck using all the stock stuff. CT really has a great kit here. Its not going to give you the most HP but IMHO it will give you a significant boost without all the headaches and tuning!

I have a great friend that has one and to my knowledge it has been trouble free. I've never asked if he had a/m engine management or tuning done. I don't need to have crazy HP #'s but a bit more would be nice.
I had a BBSC in the past but didn't like having to rev almost to redline to see any real power gains. I don't drive that way so it was of no real benefit to me. I was uneducated back then..:frown:shame on me.

Back