• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For future refrence, autocon sucked

I want to start off by saying this was the most unorginized event ever. The start up and end were a mess. The middle was cool, we posted up under our easy up and was chill. It was like our super car sunday chilln times. In the beginning, there were no signs telling us where to go so i drove into the staff line with 8 other cars following me. Next we waited in 1 of 6 random lines to get in since cars were scattered all over the parking lot. Once in, we drove around with no one directing traffic so mike said F it, and we parked by bmw guys.... Who later bitched we were messing up their flow so they sent their high staff friend to move us. Once we settled somehow it was normal. Then towards the end, it went to crap. Judgeing was way late, my bro didnt even get judged, they were tryn to charge a seperate fee to be judged (like a scam), the goodie bags didnt come out till half the people left. Even in the end they raffled of what everyone said was a miester watch. After waiting for an hr in the cold with two other guys and literally everyone almost gone they show up with superstar nova watches. I cant find any info online about these, just one blog that they might be a side brand or something. Even judgeing itself was rigged. Friends seemed to win most of the awards. I was upset none of the 3 nsx's there won. Loseing to a car like steves nsx id say to the better car wins, but my nsx loosing to a stock acura tl with rims on airbags and possibly a system is bs. Event seemed like hella flush rather than autocon. So there you have it. If it wasnt for the support from friends and primers who showed up, the event would have completly sucked. Oh, and prices vaired like no tommrow. Bro got 2 tickets for 1 car, i paid for 2 tickets to get 2, general admission was anywhere from $8,$13,$15,$20. So yeah, needless to say i wont bother to promote a crap unorganized event like this again.

Last edited:
So what your saying is that it's good I didn't go, right........:tongue:

Yeah, pretty much what I expected. I went, bought two tickets at a VERY discounted price (from a scalper lol) came in and basically said hello to Supersonic and a few others I knew that attended the event and then I left...

Most car shows seem bring out a strange car crowd I don't understand.

Supersonic, you have to come with me to a track event, it's a lot like a car show where you're chilling and hanging about, but there's parts where you're going 100+mph!

Fun times.

P.S. Les, you need to come too!

I say Spring Mountain. If Mark from Dali does an event there again that would be a good time to go.

I'm very interested in getting together for some track days this year. Can anyone point in the right direction for the best track day providers? I've done Fontana and Pahrump in cars and buttonwillow and Willow Springs on the bike. will also post this question on a new thread but thought I'd chime in here too.

Back