• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

for sale:::2001 Audi S4 - APR Stage 2

I am selling it for $22,000.

Interested?

VIN: WAURD68D51A133075

call: 888-786-9633 x187
email: [email protected]

The car has 57,000ish miles and spent its entire life in Newport Beach, CA. It was originally purchased (leased?) from Newport Audi and traded in when the new v8 S4 came out. That is when i found it and bought it from the same dealer about 2 years and 20,000 miles ago. Every service stamp is from Newport Audi and is recorded in the service manual. When i bought it the car "was" bone stock and was "certified" so it will be under warranty for a couple more years and 40,000 miles more (i need to check the specifics on that. can't remember exactly). I can produce all service records easily with a quick call to Newport Audi service.

It is very fast; actually faster than my NSX which dyno'd at 289.1 HP. This S4 is a 6 speed manual with a short throw shifter and ~15psi turning all 4 wheels fast enough to REALLY piss off some guy in his new 911 Carrera not one, but TWO lights in a row on PCH. =-) I truly hope that whomever buys it drops the 7 or 8k to go Stage 3+ and break 400 HP.

If you noticed that the great picture showing off the red S4 brake caliper and ECS Zimmerman rotor looks almost like the car is on blocks, that is because it was. All 4 of my aftermarket rims were stolen from right in front of my house. No damage was done to the car except to the plastic left side skirt which cracked when the culprit jacked up the car to get the wheel. He was nice enough to leave his jack behind for me, but unfortunately the police took it as evidence. Needless to say the S4 was very glad that i decided to keep the stock rims and tires instead of selling them on audiworld.com. In case they the person who stole my rims is reading this; thank you for helping me get a nice picture of the brakes. ;)

The following Mods and extras are included and we all done at Hartmann Motorsports and GMG Racing:

+APR Chip with 4 modes that can be changed from the drivers seat (Valet, Stock, Stage 2 and 100 Octane mode)
+apr SRT exhaust (loud)
+APR 2.7T BiPipe Kit
+Diverter valves
+B&M short shifter
+wood grain interior trim and a full set of aluminum trim still in the box that i never had time to get installed.
+lowered with Bilstein shock absorbers
+Cross Tower Suspension Brace (front) (www.lltek.com/bars.html)
+Anti-sway bar (rear)
+valentine 1 with concealment module
+sweet APR boost gauge (www.achtuning.com)
+steel braided brake lines
+red pained calipers with s4 stickers on them. looks great.
+Zimmerman ECS drilled front rotors
+Thule racks (bike, surf and snowboard) It IS and Audi after all!
+cd changer

Attachments

• audi.jpg
    audi.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 235
  • willow-10.jpg
    willow-10.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 204
  • s4rearend.jpg
    s4rearend.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 220
  • onBlocks2.JPG