• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

for sale: brand new nsx-r style rear wing

it's made by dreamzsport. Direct bolt on /w perfect fit. FRP made, primered unpainted. Brand new never mounted, comes with mounting hardware and LED 3rd brake light.

$230.00 shipped.

Accept all major credit cards via Paypal (add 3% fee and confirmed address required)

[email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited:
NSX R Spoiler

Do you have the spoiler in stock. What does it weigh? I have a formula red 1995 T. Where can I get the paint code you need if I want you to ship it pre-painted?
Interested in getting the spoiler by the middle of April if possible?
Do you accept any other payment other than Paypal and if yes please PM me with the information

Re: NSX R Spoiler

Climberao said:
Do you have the spoiler in stock. What does it weigh? I have a formula red 1995 T. Where can I get the paint code you need if I want you to ship it pre-painted?
Interested in getting the spoiler by the middle of April if possible?
Do you accept any other payment other than Paypal and if yes please PM me with the information

PM sent

Re: Price Request

coolnsx said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have the DreamZsport wing...I love it...the fitment is better then TAITEC nsx-r wing copy...

The wing is $230.00 shipped to anywhere in the 48 states. Paint+ clearcoat will be an extra $135.00.

So the total of the painted wing shipped is $365.00

All paypal payment please add 3% paypal fee, and I will only take paypal confirmed address.

Thanks!

I have heard of problems with this wing sagging after a while. Has anyone on here had this happen and can verify or refute this claim? I just want to be sure the product will last a long time before placing an order. Thank you.

I have a FRP one. With that said, it doesn't sag at all. It is an optical illusion. What is going on is that the spoiler top edge is flat, but the trunk below appears to have a slight bow and also the roof line bows. When you view it from diretly behind you see a slight bow on the trunk lid, than the flat spoiler edge, than the bow of the roof. This makes is appear that the spoiler itself is sagging which it is not. To verify this I took a flat edge to the spoiler and it is indeed flat and not concave. But I do agree, I much rather have the real NSX-R copy in which you can clearly see the spoiler top edge is bowed which better matches the roofline. I do like my spoiler somewhat as it looks good from all other angles. The direct rear angle is the worse angle but it is not that bad. I think one day I'll end up getting the real NSX-R copy spoiler, but for under $250 this DreamzSport one is not bad at all.

One thing I am not too happy with is the over all fit and finish of this spoiler though. I'm reluctant to post this as this may just be my particular spoiler, but the LED brake light does not fit perfectly flush to the spoiler. I need to grind it down a bit for the LED to fit flush, unfortunately it is already painted so I'm not sure if I want to modify it or just let it go. It is about a 97% flush fit. Another part is the spoiler leg tip where it goes into the indention of the trunk is a little more rounded off than it should compared to the stock spoiler. This just makes for a slightly larger gap than the stock spoiler would have. Again, this would be an easy fix for me since mine is the fiberglass spoiler, but I didn't notice all of this until after the spoiler was already painted. If I fix it I would have to repaint it again so I'm just living with it.

[

One thing I am not too happy with is the over all fit and finish of this spoiler though. I'm reluctant to post this as this may just be my particular spoiler, but the LED brake light does not fit perfectly flush to the spoiler. I need to grind it down a bit for the LED to fit flush, unfortunately it is already painted so I'm not sure if I want to modify it or just let it go. It is about a 97% flush fit. Another part is the spoiler leg tip where it goes into the indention of the trunk is a little more rounded off than it should compared to the stock spoiler. This just makes for a slightly larger gap than the stock spoiler would have. Again, this would be an easy fix for me since mine is the fiberglass spoiler, but I didn't notice all of this until after the spoiler was already painted. If I fix it I would have to repaint it again so I'm just living with it. [/B][/QUOTE]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man guys !!!I have the TAITEC NSX-R wing now.....all I can say is that it's fitting suck big time....Dreamzsprot fit 10x better. and at 215.00...I really think you guys should shut-up enjoy it, if you have one and knowing how cheap the wing is:rolleyes: . How come no one say any think about taitec product. ohhhhh! I guess when you pay more you just have to like it! hehe!!!!

Ps....What the hell with the Sags things......guys don't make me say the D-Ass.(just when do fiber class SAGS?

nzo-who said:
[B
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man guys !!!I have the TAITEC NSX-R wing now.....all I can say is that it's fitting suck big time....Dreamzsprot fit 10x better. and at 215.00...I really think you guys should shut-up enjoy it, if you have one and knowing how cheap the wing is:rolleyes: . How come no one say any think about taitec product. ohhhhh! I guess when you pay more you just have to like it! hehe!!!!

Ps....What the hell with the Sags things......guys don't make me say the D-Ass.(just when do fiber class SAGS? [/B]

Actually I backed Furry up on the sag issue. I said it doesn't sag at all and that it is just an illusion. I even said I confirmed no sagging with a straight edge. So I agree with you 100%. Fiberglass does not sag.

I also stated that for under $250 this spoiler is not bad at all. That is why I got it in the first place. However, if someone is asking for comments on how the fit and finish is before he buys it I think those who have it should give an honest opinion. I don't think it would have been fair to say just buy it and you will love it because it fits like a glove. Sure it fits, but let's let the potential buyers themselves make up their mind if $215 or so is worth it for this spoiler or not.

I also said I was reluctant to post about the fit and finish because it could have just been my particular spoiler. Bottom line is I'm living with it and I personally feel that it is a good product for the price. I have no experience with the Taitec so I can't comment on that. But heck, I'm glad you as an owner came out and said how bad the fit is. This makes me think twice about buying it. At least you are just telling it like it is just like I am.

Sorry ghs2k for getting your post so off topic. I appologize. As an owner of this wing I do recomend it for the price. It is a good price. Someone on this post asked if owners could refute or back up the sagging issue and its logevity. I gave my opinion that it does not sag at all and may have gone off topic a bit on the rest of it. Sorry. IF you want me to delete any of my posts I will gladly do it. Just PM me and it will be done. Thanks.

Chris,

I would agree with you about the illusion part. It "looks" like it sags, particularly when I view it from my rear view mirror, but when one verifies it, it is straight.

As for the light not fitting properly, mine doesn't have that problem.

-Randy

Last edited:
Randy, was there any finish issues with yours? You painted you own? Thanks

I did have a minor issue with it. I had a carbon fiber styled one. I decided to have it painted over black. Unfortunately, even through the clear coat and black paint, you could see very faintly the texture of the carbon fiber weave from certain angles. At the moment, I'm having it repainted by a dfferent auto body shop. I'll see if it makes a difference. Hope to be able to show you in a couple of weeks.

Other than that, I was pretty happy with the overall fit and finish. The clear coat over the cabor fiber looked pretty good, and the weave was laid down pretty nice. I don't recall how heavy it was, but it was definitely lighter than the OEM wing.

A "proper" body shop should be able to spray down a very nice finish on it. I imagine the FRP version should not need too much preparation.

-Randy

I have answered some PM regarding about the fitment of the LED light. There should not be any issue with it, however I will double check that before I ship the wing out.

guys...

$230.00 shipped for this wing is really a good deal with such quality and fitment. Many people who have this can confirm this, whether he/she has the cf or figerglass version.

IMO Most aftermarket bodykits even they are straight from the tuning houses of Japan have minor fitment issues. Not to mention the kind of price we pay for JDM parts.

All I am saying that $230.00 shipped for this wing from Dreamzsport is one heck of a deal.

ghs2k said:
guys...

$230.00 shipped for this wing is really a good deal with such quality and fitment. Many people who have this can confirm this, whether he/she has the cf or figerglass version.

IMO Most aftermarket bodykits even they are straight from the tuning houses of Japan have minor fitment issues. Not to mention the kind of price we pay for JDM parts.

All I am saying that $230.00 shipped for this wing from Dreamzsport is one heck of a deal.

I agree 100%. You should see the fitment on the WW sides skirts I have before I modified it to fit better;)

Seriously though, this is a good product especially for under $250. When I get my car back from the shop I'll post a picture with the wing on. It does look good and those minor problems I mentioned on my particular spoiler hardly can be seen at all. It is good to know that at least the LED on your batch has no problems. I'm not sure if you were the original DreamzSport seller a while ago as mine came from one of those batches last year sometime.

guys,

I found 2 cf ones, and they are also for sale. however, both have a little defect.

One is a display sample and installed once on the car for photo shoot. It has a small chip on the middle edege above the LED light.

The other one is brand new, never installed. It has a chip/crack on the bottom of the right foot but barely notciable when installed.

Neither of the two wings have hardware (3 bolts and washers that can easily be found in home depot)

Please let me know if you are interested.

Ok...befor anyone go on and on with the DreamZsport Wing...here is some pics of the TAITEC NSX-R wing that most of the people paid over $1,000 for it...Nope!!!! I didn't paid that much, I got it use....you can see how SUCK the fitment is it...

Please don't get me wrong, I really love this wing it just the fitting suck!!! and over Price IMO!!!!!Just like the taitec R hood. I also like the style too!!!!DAME! DAME!

FuryNSX, you know what I mean... you saw it!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• tai.jpg
    tai.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 699
Last edited:
Back