• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

for sale: brand new nsx-r style rear wing

Here is a pic from other prime member who have the Taitec wing with the same problem as mine......you can see the BIG ASS cap on the right side of the wing......

pic...owner if you don't like me puting this pics here please let me know...Aaron

Attachments

• tai3.jpg
    tai3.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 629
I like to get one.

How to order from you, I have a 04 NSX, would it fit??

James

Any fitment pics of the CF version on the car?? It does not have the big gap like the Taitec, does it??

Meeyatch1 said:
Any fitment pics of the CF version on the car?? It does not have the big gap like the Taitec, does it??

No Gap. It has the exact same fitment as the FRP one. Both have their feet taken directly from the OEM mold. You can see the pictures of the wing installed on nzo-who's NSX. He has the cf one.

I can garuntee you that you will not be disappointed with the fitment of the wing or I will give you a refund.

Just got the CF wing from yesterday.

Thanks Gary.

Attachments

• dsc00001.jpg
    dsc00001.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 343
CF NSX-R Wing

I got the one with a little chip/crack on the lower right side, where the wing and trunk meets. Good thing I have a 04 NSX, it comes with that little spolier on the trunk, so it is very hard to see it.

Installation was a breeze, only thing is you need to cut the double side type on the original wing to remove it. Besides that it is just unscrew the original and screw on the CF wing. Oh, yah, you need to cut the 3rd brake light wire and re-wire it to the CF wings 3rd brake light. That was wasy too.

Here are some more photos.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27461

I like it, look real nice!!! not bad for the price...and for some reason the dreazsports wing look better with the 02 trunk lip..but The taitec doesn't....See you at Prime Canyon Run!!!!!!

-Nzo-who NSX , make over coming soom!!!!

Last edited:
Is it a possibility that in the near future Dreamzsport will modify the horizontal line of their spoiler so that it better emulates the OEM NSX-R spoiler? Although the saggy look is an illusion, a slight bow similar to OEM NSX-R wing would solve this issue.

I would buy one tomorrow if it existed in this form.

Sig said:
Is it a possibility that in the near future Dreamzsport will modify the horizontal line of their spoiler so that it better emulates the OEM NSX-R spoiler? Although the saggy look is an illusion, a slight bow similar to OEM NSX-R wing would solve this issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree!!!!

Sig said:

Sig,

We will no longer have any nsx-r style spoilers for sale in the future after we sell out what we have in stock now. As of now, we only have 2 or 3 of these wings left, and after they are sold we will not have any for again.

Thanks!

ghs2k said:
Sig,

We will no longer have any nsx-r style spoilers for sale in the future after we sell out what we have in stock now. As of now, we only have 2 or 3 of these wings left, and after they are sold we will not have any for again.

Thanks!

Too bad.

ghs2k said:
Sig,

Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Now, you can start making the NSX-R hood!!!!:D
me!me!

Last edited:
Back