• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For you men - What to do if your husband is mad at you???

Hi, everyone,
Just wanted some advice from you men out there. Please, please, please give me some much needed advice as to how to appease a man in anger! Of course, the argument is over nothing major, just one of those daily tiffs, but what would your wife/S.O. do that would just make you melt and smile, no matter how much you wanted to keep that grumpy frown on your face???

And let's keep this clean, fellas!

Thanks so much in advance,
Persian Kitty

Write me a sweet note, spend some time and explain the situation, plus how to improve it will do the trick.

The way to a man's heart is thru his stomach. Wifey would bake me some chocolate chip cookies, maybe make a little decaf, or bake a cake.

Simple.......

1 - Let him know you are there when ever /if ever he wants to talk about it.
2- Give him space.And carry on as normal.

This is "my" way I like to be dealt with.I think theres many others that would agree. :)

MYNSX;)

Thanks, everyone, for the good responses so far. Other than the supercharger, which I'll resort to only when I'm really hopeless, I'll try the other suggestions!

Any more?

Thanks again,
p.kitty!:)

Be the first to swallow your pride and apologize. A woman willing to admit she's not "always right" is priceless. But when you bring up the issue, be short & concise without justifying yourself.

Give him some time to think it through, and perhaps ask him how you can make it up to him. Even if it's a small thing, you don't want it to come between you.

2 words - Victoria's Secret

(I'm not sure what her secret is, but it secretly makes me not mad anymore......hmmmmmm) ;)
Aaron

Why's he mad?

IMHO it's important to know why he's mad, once you know that, you know what you have to do, to make it right. My wife can make me mad in any number of ways, and she can make me glad in an equal # of ways. You have to use the right response in order to get the correct result!!!;)

AaronR said:
2 words - Victoria's Secret

(I'm not sure what her secret is, but it secretly makes me not mad anymore......hmmmmmm) ;)
Aaron

Yes!! or anything equivalent :D
Men are so simple like that (one track mind) :D
J/k

To be serious, you can give him a nice and warm hug. I am sure that he will know that you really love him.

LOL! Some guys are just simply amazing.

Kitty, while love notes, cake, sexy under garments are great they will not solve the problem. if your man is angry or has been getting angry more often resolving the little tiff as you put it will not help. men like woman often will go off over something small but it is not the real cause of the anger. you need to sit your guy down and have a serious talk to insure their is not some deep seated root to the anger. hopefully it is something that does not involve your relationship. it could be heavy work stress, mid life crisis on and on. resolve the root issue. remember how you treated each other when you first fell in love? he WILL remember that look in your eye and if that does not help perhaps he does not deserve you.I remember your post when you wanted to get him something special for a birthday , that post left a positive impression on me. give it a try and hope for the best. lastly I have a question for you. do you bend over backwards to make him happy,are you both in a rut? if so make it fresh again! if you do and he treats you poorly perhaps its time to let him know you are not a 'lap cat' if you catch my drift. good luck!
Best Regards David

yeah find the source, willing to talk (not hysterics) really need to know the cause of the fight, its like asking a doctor for an ointment when you havent told him the symptoms.

'analogy king' ;)

plan a nice vacation / weekend out?

Back