• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Formally Introduce Ourselves (Real Names)

You all look nothing like I had imagined. Most of you actually seem... well...

You thought we were a bunch of what? dorks? lol ... You are lucky that in your town most guys are ugly, that's why you have chicks all over you -you look pretty good I might say- .. try to be "as cool" in Miami etc ! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You thought we were a bunch of what? dorks? lol ... You are lucky that in your town most guys are ugly, that's why you have chicks all over you -you look pretty good I might say- .. try to be "as cool" in Miami etc ! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LOL... thanks buddy you aren't too bad yourself. Now if we are done being gay and I can make a serious comment: Your daughter is a cute as hell. Those pictures make me think it would be cool to be a dad. But then that requires a wife and... marriage.

LOL... thanks buddy you aren't too bad yourself. Now if we are done being gay and I can make a serious comment: Your daughter is a cute as hell. Those pictures make me think it would be cool to be a dad. But then that requires a wife and... marriage.

I can only tell you that nothing comes close, those eyes when they look at your with pure love are hard to explain .. and yeah, maybe a wife helps -but not necessarily, sorry I know sounds horrible lol-

One weird thing is that, Before her, I wouldn't give my life to no one, not even my parents or sisters etc, now, for my daughter, I wouldn't even think twice before throwing myself in front of a bus.

Kids can cost $$$$ lol ... a lot of $$$$ but well worth it! :)

Cheers mate!

Oscar

supersonic, is that my 2002 your standing in front of in a suit? LOL

and your GF sitting on the hood of you 2004 well all I can say is smooookkkkiiiinnnnnnnn

Yes, it is lol. Its my job profile pic too lol.

And to lmr and everyone else, she doesnt care if i post the ones like that ;)

TOF
The Old Fart
doing what I love to do...

gallery_69821_24011_20028751974bba0dd867c56.jpg

Just another bb...

gallery_69821_28674_2883848774ccb6e5dbffac.jpg

Note: Tow hook no longer on car...but its for sale!
Note2: aka Mike

Last edited:
In THAT case Jason, post more pics!

Maybe, maybe lol. You could have had photo shoot but les changed the beach date haha. You look legit in ur pic. I want one like that for my avitar for other sites cause it says its john, but secretly drives an nsx as well lol.

My screen name, Kyras, was the name of the German Shepherd I had from 1991 to 1999. He was one terrific dog. I have my name in my signature, Patricia.

IMG_3252nsxpogirls.jpg

^I'm in the blue top, naturally, with other women owners last October at NSXPO in Las Vegas.

PKNSXPO.jpg

Back