• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forza 3!!!

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/game/default.htm

Can't wait for October! And looks like a bad ass new racing wheel!!
I can't wait either. Forza 2 is still a blast to play.

I finally going to be able to drive two of my favorite cars before I get the real deal. Ferrari F430 Scuderia and the one and only GT-R baby!!

I have been waiting for GT5 on PS3 forever. Can't believe Xbox 360 is already getting 2nd forza title, yet PS3 hasn't got 1 complete GT title yet.

Well...

Seems like every time some new hotness driving game comes out GT5 has another delay. I am guessing they want to introduce as top dog, and sad to say (since i have a PS3 consol) it looks like Forza 3 has it all over the previews I have seen for GT5. Looks like GT5 will be put off for ANOTHER year...

Fortunately- my brother-in- law is lending me his "spare" Xbox... I might have to try this one out come October.

pwts_01.jpg

I want this.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/The-Ultimate-Racing-Wheel-for-Xbox-360.htm

Last edited:
I had never heard of this driving wheel and pedal set before, but I too was drooling over it last night. They also make a mount for it so you can drive while sitting on a couch. Pretty neat stuff.

Cool. My son is going to be excited. He has been practicing on Forza 2!

Oh man I can't wait! Really wished Forza 2 had the dash camera, this completes the package. Hopefully Road America will be a included track so it makes it into the single player mode. Looks awesome!

I had never heard of this driving wheel and pedal set before, but I too was drooling over it last night. They also make a mount for it so you can drive while sitting on a couch. Pretty neat stuff.

Looking more at the wheel I am disappointed because it doesn't have paddle shifters. I like the shift with the paddles if the car has paddles in real life and use the stick for the cars with 6-speeds.

Have to admit. The delays in GT5 are turning me off from the game. :frown: Unfortunately I don't have an Xbox, so I will be missing out on Forza 3. If I could justify having 2 gaming systems I would, but I personally cant. :frown:

I think GT5 is too fat. They are putting way too much crap in there, while good, the drawback is when when when.

This was a GT5 trailer released at E3 this week. I mean really? NASCAR and WRC License? That's why it's taking so long. It's because I am sure every single organization and sponsor wants their due. GT5 is looking bloated and becoming a victim of it's own hype. I just hope I am wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZEi4yzEHNs

PS Looks like they included damage modeling after all...watch the wrc scene. (unless its just for the video section)

Last edited:
GT5 trailer looks great, but they didn't even announce a date when it will be out. What does that tell you.

I will get it when it comes out, but I am sure I will have enjoyed forza 3 for many many months before that happens.

GT5 trailer looks great, but they didn't even announce a date when it will be out. What does that tell you.

I will get it when it comes out, but I am sure I will have enjoyed forza 3 for many many months before that happens.
Well put:biggrin:

To me GT5 is like F430 Scuderia, Forza 3 is like GT-R. Hypothically speaking, If my name is on a long waiting list for both, I want to enjoy whichever delivered first.

Can't wait to try out this new track with the glorious exahust note from the cars in Forza 3:
forza39.jpg

forza35.jpg

forza310.jpg

Last edited:
This is going to be awesome... I always thought the main limitation to F2 was the number of tracks and it seems like that is more than satisfied in F3. Very much looking forward to the release of this.

Also looking forward to this. October isnt far away. Another group of interesting 360 games coming out over the next 6 months or so. Good times to be a gamer, cant wait to play brutal legend too.

Forza was a pretty good game but this new grand turismo should beat it. I hated GT5 the game was soooo half ass and plus there is this new wheel and seat setup that is some what affordable http://us.visionracer.com/ What gets me hot about this item is that the stick shift is in a better spot and it can be mounted on any side you want it looks like it will be 1300 for the setup minus the LCD mounting kit. I might have to get it if the new GT game is good. We will just have to wait and see I guess:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Not sure if this was posted already, but the Forza 3 demo is available on Xbox live. No NSX in the demo, but the game does look and feel very promising.

Just ordered the Fanatec. The reviews were too awesome for me to resist. I was going to get a G27 for Xmas, but then I am stuck with the crappy MS wheel for Forza3. Now I can use the Fanatec for all platforms. Cant wait!

Back