• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Frank Lloyd Wright - Take 2

Just found out that Jeanne and I will be unable to attend this event. I was so looking forward to it because I love the works of FLW. "RATS!" :frown:

You know, you're just going to need to get a handle on your schedule and start prioritizing things!:eek:

1. All things NSX
2. Your spouses birthday and your anniversary (helps with achieving item 1)
3. More things NSX
4. Wondering about the New NSX
5. Participating in the NSXCA
6. Posting on Prime
7. Perusing MT, C&D, NSX Driver for any NSX-related rumors
8. Memorizing useless NSX facts oops, correct that, there are no useless NSX facts.
9. Births, weddings, other family birthdays, holidays
10. Miscellaneous home maintenance like sweeping the garage so the space where your NSX use to be is kept clean and ready.
11. Cultural events
12. Keeping up with current events.
13. Driving that other vehicle in your garage

#13 correction should be other vehicleS in the garage..........
#14 riding your other favorite toy that's as sexy as your NSX

Booked and ready to go ....
In a pinch if my feets fail me while on the trip I'm sure Carla will be willing to drive Roberta home in MY NSX :eek:

At least it will be more fun than that Silver Beast she drives at the track :wink:

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 26th

Hmmmm - it seems like you are dissing the Silver Beast. I'm sure that I must have misinterpreted that as I can't imagine you doing that :eek:

I will be more than happy to attempt to drift your little red car around some of those winding country roads :tongue:

So who's on the list for next weekends event?

Where is the Caravan meeting?
Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a fun ride :cool:

So who's on the list for next weekends event?

Where is the Caravan meeting?
Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a fun ride :cool:

Alan,

See http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165818 , post #12for who's going.

Jan & I will be heading west on Rt 78 in NJ. What route will you be taking? As noted in the other thread, we expect to hit Harrisburg around 11:30 am - on the short (0.9 mi) stretch of US 11 that links Interstate 81 to the PA Turnpike (Interstate 76). We plan to meet up with mark&sue there (see post #14 in the above-noted thread)

We can adjust our schedule to leave a little later if that matches up with any caravans.

Assuming the terrain east of me only gets better, here's a taste of what some of you have to look forward to. This is my route to an Italian market/deli for lunch once a week with work buddies. These type of roads are all over PA. :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hey Carla.........

Do you know what's up for Friday night.....time, dinner arrangements, etc........trying to get my arrival time sorted out

Thanks,
Shawna

Do you know what's up for Friday night.....time, dinner arrangements, etc........
:confused:

Would also like to know what the plan is for Saturday - what time we're meeting at each place (including the hotel in the morning), etc.

Also, is this the Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg on 700 Power Line Drive where most folks are staying? It's not clear from the above post.

Yes, that's the hotel according to my reservation......

What time are most of you arriving at the hotel? Ron and Ginnie and I are looking late afternoon after a liesurely drive down.......

:confused:

Would also like to know what the plan is for Saturday - what time we're meeting at each place (including the hotel in the morning), etc.

Also, is this the Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg on 700 Power Line Drive where most folks are staying? It's not clear from the above post.

The hotel & sign-up info is in Carla's (aka Pooh) other thread on this event: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165818

Jan & I are meeting up with Mark & Sue in Harrisburgh at around 11:30 am. Meet location is the Mc Donalds on US 11, in its 0.9 mi stretch connecting US 81 to the PA Turnpike/US 76. McD's is on the right, with a parking lot down below. Anyone else want to join up with our mini-caravan in Harrisburg at that time?

With a lunch stop plus another 165 miles to go, I expect we'd arrive at the hotel between 2:30 and 3 pm.

For those of us taking 78 from NJ we plan to meet in Bethlehem off Route 78 Exit 67 (PA 412 Hellertown/Bethlehem). Make a left at the bottom of the exit and there is a Waffle House Restaurant (TheDons Favorite) 2101 Cherry Ln, Bethlehem, PA on your left. We plan to leave at 10 so we should arrive at 11 in Bethlehem.

We will meet in the parking lot of the Waffle House and then make the run to the hotel with a stop somewhere along the way for lunch.

Please let us know who will be joining this Caravan and PM me your cell phone number so we can stay in touch

1.Alan & Roberta
2.Don & Carla

Last edited:
Glad to see that you all are getting caravans together. A very long email went out to everyone tonight with all the information.

I probably should have looked on prime before I included some caravan thoughts on that email, but due to the late hour, didn't even think about it.

Alan, if the shirts are ready earlier than I'm up for heading out earlier if you guys are though think that we'd need to leave by 830 to meet up with Frank and Jan and Mark and Sue and that might be too early, yes? No? maybe?

Sylvia and Peter may be up for a caravan and I'll touch base iwth Sylvia tomorrow if I can.

FYI - We've got the "double whammy" of coming the longest distance, I think (500 miles) plus the only ones losing an hour to the time zone change. We'll probably arrive in the area around 6 pm or so, give or take. Don't worry if we're not at the hotel; we may just go straight to the restaurant for the Friday dinner. Don and Carla have our cell numbers. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Hey guys!!! My wife works at the hotel! She just sent me a picture of the parking lot. I wish I had known about this. I'll try to stop up and say hi later.

Heather is her name. Say hi if you'd like. Unfortunately, I sold the NSX before I met her so she never got a ride..anyone feel like treating her? :)

This is what the wife sent me to wake up to today. I think I'm gonna cry...

Drive safe today, everyone!

Attachments

• 2012-10-279507.45.57.jpg
    2012-10-279507.45.57.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 34
I hope everyone made it home okay and hope you all make it through the hurricane without any damages. My thoughts are with you.............

Back