• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Free Meguiars Detailing Clinic date Feb 26 confirmed

I have received the confirmed date for the Meguiars Detailing Class for Feb 26 sat.

Please sign in meguiaronline to confirm attendence.

class is limited to the first 30 people that sign up on
MeguiarsOnline.com.

NSX Prime on Meguiar's Calendar - (This has the schedule for the day)
http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&action=getinfo&eventid=89

Sign-up forum - (Anyone that wants to attend must register and then
reply to this thread)
http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3659

(Husband and wife teams need only register one time and I'll add
both names, other than that, to attend you must reply to the thread.)

Extra Links of Interest
Just so you know, Meguiar's introduced 8 new products and 21 new
accessories that you club will be some of the first people to try out
first hand. You can see these products here on our forum.

New Products for 2005!
http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=76

If any of your members are unfamiliar with registering for vbulletin
forum software, here is a picture tutorial that will walk you
step-by-step on how to register so you an reply to messages and post
your own messages.

How to register tutorial
http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2551

All cars should be washed and clean before arriving at Meguiar's in
case
we choose your car for detailing. We usually look for a black, or dark
colored Cars.

See you on February 26th, 2005!

Mike Phillips
1-800-854-8073 ext. 189

------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------
Check out Meguiar's *NEW* Online Discussion Forum,

www.meguiarsonline.com

If you have any questions or problems registering please feel free
to send me an e-mail and I will help you to become a member.

So far I have the following signed up form the previous thread. You will still need to sign in to the meguiarsonline for confirmation. use link from above post.

It is Ok to be in the Waiting List. Typically there is at lease 20% no shows at most meet. You can still hang out outside of the classroom for the garage demos.
30 is only limited to classroom seating and goodies. I can give up my seat and goodies since I've been there once.

1) Darkcyd
2) W
3) Fkong777
4) SoCalDude
5) NemesisX
6) Casper91
7) Joseph
8) SilverOne
9) Awsomr1
10) AndyH
11) Blknsxnoc-JeffY
12) NSXWIND
13) tbNSX
14) icefire
15) PoohBEAR
16) legendr35
17) Joel
18) CDub
19) Tank
20) FlightNSX
21) t-med
22) Brad
23) F1VTEC
24) ss_md (if date is other than 12/04)
25) SuperSpeed
26) coolnsx
27) Dr. Manny
28) paulviriyapan (if date is not 11/26-12/05 for which I will be in England)
29) POWERED by HONDA
30) FuryNSX

Waiting List.
31) Bambookid
32) RichJacobs

Last edited:
fkong777 said:
So far I have the following signed up form the previous thread. You will still need to sign in to the meguiarsonline for confirmation. use link from above post.

It is Ok to be in the Waiting List. Typically there is at lease. 20% no shows at most meet. You can still hang out outside of the class from for the garage demos.
30 is only limited to classroom seating and goodies. I can give up my seat and goodies since I've been there once.

1) Darkcyd
2) W
3) Fkong777
4) SoCalDude
5) NemesisX
6) Casper91
7) Joseph
8) SilverOne
9) Awsomr1
10) AndyH
11) Blknsxnoc-JeffY
12) NSXWIND
13) tbNSX
14) icefire
15) PoohBEAR
16) legendr35
17) Joel
18) CDub
19) Tank
20) FlightNSX
21) t-med
22) Brad
23) F1VTEC
25) SuperSpeed
26) coolnsx
27) Dr. Manny
29) POWERED by HONDA
30) FuryNSX

Waiting List.
31) Bambookid
32) RichJacobs

Just signed up. Looking forward to the class, as well as meeting you all there.

how did i get bumped off the waiting list :confused: i thought i was #32? oh well i'll sign up anyway :biggrin:
fkong777 said:

It is Ok to be in the Waiting List. Typically there is at lease 20% no shows at most meet. You can still hang out outside of the classroom for the garage demos.

1) Darkcyd
2) W
3) Fkong777
4) SoCalDude
5) NemesisX
6) Casper91
7) Joseph
8) SilverOne
9) Awsomr1
10) AndyH
11) Blknsxnoc-JeffY
12) NSXWIND
13) tbNSX
14) icefire
15) PoohBEAR
16) legendr35
17) Joel
18) CDub
19) Tank
20) FlightNSX
21) t-med
22) Brad
23) F1VTEC
25) SuperSpeed
26) coolnsx
27) Dr. Manny
29) POWERED by HONDA
30) FuryNSX

Waiting List.
31) Bambookid
32) RichJacobs

Hey Fkong777,

Thanks for putting this together. But I can see that there will be a lot of upset guys with "having to re-signning up at McGuiars' site".

This is just my $0.02. Those who had signed up in the original order believe they are IN. The list you created in the other thread shows the exact order of sign-up. If for any reason that a guy who was originally IN is now OUT ON WAIT LIST before he or she failed to follow this thread and failed to sign up with McGuiars, this would be extremely unfair to the person who had originally join the effort in forming the interest group.

I think the original order should be preserved unless someone drop out. I'm sure McGuiars would have no objections to that.

fkong777 said:
I have received the confirmed date for the Meguiars Detailing Class for Feb 26 sat.

Please sign in meguiaronline to confirm attendence.

class is limited to the first 30 people that sign up on
MeguiarsOnline.com.

NSX Prime on Meguiar's Calendar - (This has the schedule for the day)
http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&action=getinfo&eventid=89

Sign-up forum - (Anyone that wants to attend must register and then
reply to this thread)
http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3659

(Husband and wife teams need only register one time and I'll add
both names, other than that, to attend you must reply to the thread.)

Extra Links of Interest
Just so you know, Meguiar's introduced 8 new products and 21 new
accessories that you club will be some of the first people to try out
first hand. You can see these products here on our forum.

New Products for 2005!
http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=76

If any of your members are unfamiliar with registering for vbulletin
forum software, here is a picture tutorial that will walk you
step-by-step on how to register so you an reply to messages and post
your own messages.

How to register tutorial
http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2551

All cars should be washed and clean before arriving at Meguiar's in
case
we choose your car for detailing. We usually look for a black, or dark
colored Cars.

See you on February 26th, 2005!

Mike Phillips
1-800-854-8073 ext. 189

Check out Meguiar's *NEW* Online Discussion Forum,

www.meguiarsonline.com

If you have any questions or problems registering please feel free
to send me an e-mail and I will help you to become a member.

icefire said:
Hey Fkong777,

Thanks for putting this together. But I can see that there will be a lot of upset guys with "having to re-signning up at McGuiars' site".

This is just my $0.02. Those who had signed up in the original order believe they are IN. The list you created in the other thread shows the exact order of sign-up. If for any reason that a guy who was originally IN is now OUT ON WAIT LIST before he or she failed to follow this thread and failed to sign up with McGuiars, this would be extremely unfair to the person who had originally join the effort in forming the interest group.

I think the original order should be preserved unless someone drop out. I'm sure McGuiars would have no objections to that.
I agree. The people that signed up here should be put on the official list in the order of the Prime list. They should be listed as TBD, until they register on the Meguiar's site. My $.02 :biggrin: :biggrin: I already registered (under a different user name, l3architect)

I wouldn't worry about it. At the end. whoever shows up with a car will actually have priority.

The secondary sign up is really for Meguiars head count and the case of emergency. If the event had to be cancelled. There is a way to contact you. Do check your email night before in case there was an emergency and event had to be postpone.

Anyways there are no armed guards or anything like that . Just 2 meguiars instructor. It is very easy going. No roll call. I'll give up my seat and goodies if needed. I've been thru it once.

Last edited:
fkong777 said:
I wouldn't worry about it. At the end. whoever shows up with a car will actually have priority.

The secondary sign up is really for Meguiars head count and the case of emergency. If the event had to be cancelled. There is a way to contact you. Do check your email night before in case there was an emergency and event had to be postpone.

Anyways there are no armed guards or anything like that . Just 2 meguiars instructor. It is very easy going. No roll call. I'll give up my seat and goodies if needed. I've been thru it once.

Not that I'm worried about it, but I'm still wondering how I got replaced on the original list by RichJacobs :confused:

what the deal Holyfield??? :rolleyes:

I'm sure it was just a cut/paste timing issue. I'm just really looking forward to all the NSX gathering. :cool:

This will be a fun event where you wont be just standing around looking at all the cars in a parking lot. :smile:

How can you have a detailing day without 'lil ole me? :D I'd like to say hi to everyone again and hang around if you don't mind. I've been to the clinic earlier this year, bought the Porter Cable and some supplies. I'd highly recommend looking through a catalogue before you go if you need to stock up on some stuff. After the clinic, your going to want to! Don't forget to take notes, there is a lot to absorb (pun intended) :D

Besides, we're close to Ortega *whistles*

CAn forget you sunny:D....good seeing ya again. anywho, any particular reason why we need to put our name here and go register and macquire's forum?

JaguarXJ6 said:
How can you have a detailing day without 'lil ole me? :D I'd like to say hi to everyone again and hang around if you don't mind. I've been to the clinic earlier this year, bought the Porter Cable and some supplies. I'd highly recommend looking through a catalogue before you go if you need to stock up on some stuff. After the clinic, your going to want to! Don't forget to take notes, there is a lot to absorb (pun intended) :D

Besides, we're close to Ortega *whistles*

Just bumping up this to remind you all that event is still on.

Hey fkong777

My car will be in the shop from Feb 15th to..........don't know how long. I'll let you know after I talk to the shop.

sorry for any inconvenience

is it true that you will be painting your car pokadot flava?

0903-s-050-c1_katalog.jpg

NSXWIND said:
Hey fkong777

My car will be in the shop from Feb 15th to..........don't know how long. I'll let you know after I talk to the shop.

sorry for any inconvenience

Sorry FKONG777, they change the DimSum run from 19th to the 26th. Now I'm in both events. I will give up my spot here for the next person in line for stand by.

Yes this event is confirmed since Dec. It is still on for people that is not doing Dim Sum. There will be free Pizza

bump.. for event is 2 saturday away.

fkong777 said:
Yes this event is confirmed since Dec. It is still on for people that is not doing Dim Sum. There will be free Pizza
Bump as a reminder.

I went to one in the fall, and it was well worth it to drive the 320+ miles round trip. The pizza was good too!

Participants

If you have any question regarding technique and product please write it down. If in case your question wasn't covered please ask our instructor at the clinic.

Maybe good idea to look thru the Meguiar Products line on there web site.
You will get a chance to order product at 10% discount and free shipping at the end of the clinic (order/purchase is totally optional.)

They introduced a bunch of NXT products and a new Professional Detailer line at SEMA. maybe worth a look.

Wash your car in case your car get picked for the hands on demo.

Put me down for #33 (3rd on the waiting list)

Waiting List.
31) Bambookid
32) RichJacobs
33) nfire

Back