• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fresh from the paint department

I just want to give 5 stars to Kris and his crew at 5 Fifteen Auto Body in Burlingame, CA. They took care of me and my car like I was the only customer despite having several show cars, race cars, and quite a few other project cars in their facility. I am an extremely picky customer and I have zero complaints about 5 Fifteen. I have had bumpers painted before, including my NSX but these guys got it perfect. Color and finish were excellent. They were able to order all the parts I wanted and got them pretty fast. I was really comfortable taking my car there after seeing what kind of cars they work on and after seeing Kris' NSX and some of his customers NSXs. Kris is a true NSX enthusiast and an awesome resource. For any owners in the bay area, I highly recommend talking to him about modying your car as he has probably done it already.

20130412_190252.jpg

20130412_190155.jpg

back yard special painted to match...exceptional finish with no fiberglass pin holes
20130412_190224.jpg

down force front spoiler
20130412_190212.jpg

rear bumper reprayed...perfect color match
20130412_190324.jpg

down force rear diffuser
20130412_190314.jpg

thanks joey, your cars looking good. btw i used to walk by your house everyday when i was in highschool hahahaha

Forgot to add this really cool steering wheel setup Kris installed for me...
Personal Steering Wheel and Works Bell hub and Flip Up kit...
Here is their info for all those interested:

1221 Rollins Rd
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650) 558-0888

IMG_6362.jpg

and the wheel flipped up...makes it real easy to get out of these super deep bucket seats

IMG_0240_2.jpg

Last edited:
yes it is were you on the forum too? i know couple of g guys jumped ship to nsxs.

Yes Kris, pretty sure you know me Gabe. Didn't know about your shop.
gabe , andys friend rite? didnt i have lunch with you a few times with andy

- - - Updated - - -

Wish you were closer Kris!
just mail me your parts lol. we seem to be sending parts back and forth already lol

Yes that's right . I didn't know you had an NSX. Where the pics? Yes, we had lunch with Andy and Carol in Japantown in SF. That was our first meet at the 1st annual Wekfest. I think I still have your number. I'll have to check out your shop next time I'm in the Bay Area.
gabe , andys friend rite? didnt i have lunch with you a few times with andy

- - - Updated - - -

just mail me your parts lol. we seem to be sending parts back and forth already lol

Yes that's right . I didn't know you had an NSX. Where the pics? Yes, we had lunch with Andy and Carol in Japantown in SF. That was our first meet at the 1st annual Wekfest. I think I still have your number. I'll have to check out your shop next time I'm in the Bay Area.

mines still under contruction rite now. but i have a build thread on prime check it out. hit me up next time 6502967553

Kris,

I might have paint work for you pretty soon..:smile:

Kris,

I might have paint work for you pretty soon..:smile:

ok just let me know what you wanna do and when, ill take care of you. btw we do parts here too if you need anything i like to hook up prime guys.

Back