• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday MAY 15th @ the Towers

Is that time of the month, get your NSX's clean, let's meet again, each time gets better and better!

•• IMPORTANT, we must meet @ the light pole#17 --on the far north side, second row up from the east entrance-- around 6pm so whoever comes first hold spots like last time ••

here is an approximate location, people start showing @ around 6ish ... :)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....24929&sspn=0.003989,0.00765&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17

WHO IS IN:

• oscar_driver (maybe, Hugh has weird "toys" on his trunk -lol-)
• nsxter
• DocL
• onestepx
• DubaiRich
• TTop91
• Hugh (OMG, come @ your own risk guys)
• mpainc
• onestepx friend one
• onestepx friend TWO!

• Niko_Fx (future nsx owner on the works)

Last time was fantastic!
http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120938

Cheers!
OScar

Last edited:
Re: ••• Friday MAY 15th @ the Towers ••

I'm in.

I guess I really am an old fart. Thanks!! :biggrin:

my bad, I forgot to say, YO, THANKS DUDE!!!

:D

Hey Oscar I'll definitely see you guys there Thanks Luis

Is this a thing where if you don't know what/where the Towers is, you ain't invited?

thanks guys, we have 6 enthusiasts so far, more to come :)

Oscar

Well, even though my wife puts a "fuck-your-car-meets" face every time I mention this meet, she still hasn't said "no"... So I'm officially going as of right now. I'll be there earlier to snap better photos this time, I gotta redeem myself from last time...

Don't add me to the list, I don't own an NSX.... Yet :biggrin:

Sorry that we wont be able to make it this friday oscar..

Keep us updated when you guys go out to Towers again.

....btw.. the pics of your car from this weekend came out SICK!!!!! :biggrin:

Sorry that we wont be able to make it this friday oscar..

Keep us updated when you guys go out to Towers again.

....btw.. the pics of your car from this weekend came out SICK!!!!! :biggrin:

Yeah, you got to DUBBBBB hahah, yeah, what a great weekend was ... i ahve pics + a video i'll post on the main gallery later today ... :)
Cheers man!
Oscar

Hey Oscar I might have 2 other Nsx's coming as well 1 of them is a factory widebody comptech supercharged edition & the same guy owns a Veilside hopefully he brings that one it is sick.

Hey Oscar I might have 2 other Nsx's coming as well 1 of them is a factory widebody comptech supercharged edition & the same guy owns a Veilside hopefully he brings that one it is sick.

fantastic man!
It is so good to see us all getting together!
Oscar

Doesn't he own a bodyshop in Ft. Lauderdale. I've seen his cars before and the Veilside looks awesome.

**bump**

Hi This is a friendly reminder that tonight we'll be meeting @ the Towers (may 15th) , I hope I can see you there!

We have almost 10 NSX's again!
We might have a Veiliside NSX with us, not my personal favorite but hey, @ least it can be interesting to see in real life!

Thanks!

Oscar

Yeah, i actually went to MIAMI and came back (to work) .. i had a DESPERATE NSX DAY since i didn't drive since Sunday .. I had my TC off (like i do 99.9% of the time) .. but I lost my tail getting into I95 -it was very dramatic- ,,, I quickly turned that thing on hahhaha like a little girl ,, LOLOL

Oscar

Next time we'll schedule for 6pm and tell Oscar 5pm... Maybe that way he'll arrive on time :biggrin::wink:

Did any other NSXs showed up after I left? Anything not red? :redface:

I'll post a few more photos tomorrow.

Cars were looking great!

3535163350_fef4737f4a_o.jpg

3534369113_b7cc3ab76a_o.jpg

Back