• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday MAY 15th @ the Towers

Next time we'll schedule for 6pm and tell Oscar 5pm... Maybe that way he'll arrive on time :biggrin::wink:

Did any other NSXs showed up after I left? Anything not red? :redface:

Dude, I have just woke up, is 3:43 am, yesterday i had to leave like 20 min. after i got there since i was with a terrible ache .... that's why i got there late too .. god, i feel perfect now .. arghhh ....

:)

Oscar

Glad to hear that you're ok now.

I posted some more photos right here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1169206#post1169206

When I joined this forum I only browsed the multimedia section for a very long time 'till I decided to check out the Florida section... Hopefully by making the thread in the Multimedia forum some other Florida members will realize that we have these meetings and come join us next time :)

Need more pics guys. Those were some good pics Tom glad you figured out the timer issue.I stayed till the end & ran into another guy with a silver one that had no idea we were there I told him next time to join us.I was really surprised everyone came & went so fast after planning this for so long.But it was cool having all the Red Hot Nsx's out there at the same time.Dont think that will ever happen again.Keep me posted on the next meet.

Sorry I had to flake at the last moment. My boss flew in from Dubai and decided to encroach on my time to discuss "Business". Looks like Formula Red was well represented at this meet, so one less didn't hurt, but I would've loved to be there and chew the fat with you guys.

Based on his visit, I may have to put my NSX on the sale block since he has asked me to relocate to Dubai on permanently!!!

Back