• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friend of 350Z owner are "giving away" a 97

i cant believe some people actually said get the Z. And look at that loser that said he would have a z06 :biggrin: he even said it can "Take Corners" hahahah. Man o man, hope you get that thing, because it is a steal if ive ever seen one. Good luck

I joined that forum to chime in with my 2 cents worth. Hopefully it will provide additional information versus some of the "black and white" comments in that message thread! :smile:

I can't believe he is actually mulling this over. A 97 with 47K miles with known history for 30K. I am drooling just thinking about it. I'd buy it if I wasn't probably 12th in line by now.

lol,

I cant believe some of the posts in there...

For every 500 350Z's I see in a week, I maybe see "1" NSX on the road and half the time its mine :wink: and seeing the rubber necker's lurk is PRICELESS :biggrin:

"How do you like them apples" :tongue:

I tried to offer some help to the guy...since I used to be pretty active on the 350 website.

He has yet to PM me with any questions, so I doubt he's even serious. You would think he'd want some info from someone who's actually owned both, and not a bunch of idiots who are smoking Z crank.

Kids these days...I tell ya.

JorjeM said:
the best part of that whole read is the idiot that said he beat a 05 NSX with his stock 03 350Z, hahaha

lol I beat my friends 350z easily- had every possible bolt on mod including cams. I was actually toying with him from behind in 5th gear:biggrin:

i think that maybe alot of the 'outliers' probably don't even own 350Z's :biggrin:

NsSeX said:
lol I beat my friends 350z easily- had every possible bolt on mod including cams. I was actually toying with him from behind in 5th gear:biggrin:

i beat the crap out of my roomate's 03 350z.. dunno which model it is, but it has the traction control, 6spd, and lsd...

regardless it gets run away from badly... i'm gonna take the nsx out when the 350 is being piloted by a better driver and tape how bad it is just for the heck of it

That clown is just making up a crazy story just to get a rise out of everyone. The car is probably another 10 grand but he wants to see what they say on the Nissan board about him getting such a great deal. I will buy that car now for that price. Come on.

Oh, I just got the real story. The seller just moved to Italy, and the taxes on a right hand drive car with California emissions are 10X what a normal one would be in Rome. He wants $5000 up front and will ship the car for free, and you will pay the rest only if you are 100% satisfied, otherwise just ship it back to him.:biggrin:

This is the same clown that posts on HondaTech in the "KILLS" section. I beat a one of those new Corvettes in my Civic Turbo ...... KIDs:rolleyes:

JorjeM said:
the best part of that whole read is the idiot that said he beat a 05 NSX with his stock 03 350Z, hahaha
Can't believe why someone would make up stories like that, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out the outcome.

There are thousands of 350Zs in Southern Cal, just as common as Civics, maybe even more common in OC, I have lost track of the #s of 350z that have ate my dust. I don't even have a 05 nsx or even 97+.

nsxsupra said:
Can't believe why someone would make up stories like that, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out the outcome.

There are thousands of 350Zs in Southern Cal, just as common as Civics, maybe even more common in OC, I have lost track of the #s of 350z that have ate my dust. I don't even have a 05 nsx or even 97+.

yay! below 1997 pride! hehehe:biggrin:

All this reminds me of the time i was driving the NSX with no exhaust even and a 350 wouldnt even line up with me :biggrin: he "changed lanes" and got behind me at every light instead of next to me. So he still ate my dust as well and all i had to do was cruise :tongue:

im sorry, should say awesome on the RIGHT side. My mistake fellas. and the caption says f50, geballa porche and stuff like that. youll find it.

isellpower said:
The 350Z is one of the most disappointing cars of the last 20 years. It is the Fiero of the 20th Century

I wouldn't say that! The g35 couple is mechanically a 350z and I think it's a very very good car.

redshift said:
Ohhhh... I get it now. You have to go to the media archive first then it's the 15th movie down. :smile:

True, no 350Z there. :biggrin:

yes, and thank you for linking it directly cause i didnt know how to do it. No 350z in site of that race... i only see the mighty NSX-R =):tongue:

isellpower said:
The 350Z is one of the most disappointing cars of the last 20 years. It is the Fiero of the 20th Century

Thats a completely stupid statement.

Besides having excellent sales figures, the Z is indeed ahead of its time in design and very reasonably priced. Its one of the newer car that actually has distinctive features that seperate it from the rest, unlike many of the newer cars. Many other companies right now have grown tired of ideas and keep making bubble-cars that dont have character, or they go retro to re-invent the past. The 350Z has subtleties that hint to its predecessors, but nothing is actually taken directly that stands out. If you put a 240Z next to a 350Z, its still a very unique looking design.

I have appreciation for many cars, and its upsetting when you hear people belittle a car because its a "NISSAN." I always hear people complain about the NSX, saying its a dated design, its underpowered, and its overpriced. But you know what? Regardless, I like the car.. and thats the only thing that matters.

As for my opinion, if I had a Z33 and had a choice of getting an NSX at that price? Sure, I'de buy the NSX...

...and I'de keep both. :)

Back