• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front Compliance Clamps, Cedar Ridge Fabrication GB..last time at the old price! $195

Hey Prime,
After 9 years of making my popular Front Compliance Clamps, coming up with ways to make them more efficiency to keep cost down it has finally happened and I am going to need to raise my prices by $20. Retail will go from $195 to $215 with the next batch I'm finishing. As a thanks you to all of you who have supported me through the years, I figured I'd offer a 'pre-buy' GB at the old price to anyone who wants get a set before the clamps come back from plating. I'll extend this offer to the first 20 folks, PM if you have questions and thanks for checking out the GB!

Price will be $195, shipping only $5 USPS Priority in the continental US.
NSX New Compliantce front clamps, 08-30-2012.jpg

1. UnhuZ
2. jperez84
3. B2FiNity
4. Angelo08
5. CB72
6. _NSX_
7. 1stwife
8. nsx20014me
9. jagtiger
10. program
11. Zoom
12. WayJaded
13. jmathew34
14. 101010
15. Ochoa
16. Bzyrice
17. redtide

Last edited:
Any discounts on your rear beam bushing and control bushing packages?

Any discounts on your rear beam bushing and control bushing packages?

Yes,
I can do a package deal with beam bearings and toe links if you want. Which toe links are you interested in?

This part does not come close to the sway bar at all. The version I have has a lower profile(nice detail, I think that is what TiDave doing now) than the 1st version or other vendors, which will not interfere with big tires.(not saying others would) Two bolts to the compliance beam is better than one IMO.

You should do the bushings and bearings and toe-links since you are doing down to the darkside:)
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...pliance-bundle-WITH-mobile-installation-in-CA!

BTW, you can feel the difference on the street or on club drive, not just on the track. the frt end response quicker and the rear end will come around during a turn easier than oem. no side effect of funny noises or vibrations either.

Last edited:
This part does not come close to the sway bar at all.
BTW, you can feel the difference on the street or on club drive, not just on the track. the frt end response quicker and the rear end will come around during a turn easier than oem. no side effect of funny noises or vibrations either.
I'll second this. Wouldn't go back to stock. After Bilstein shocks and larger/stiffer anti roll bar this mod is third in the list to make "things" less vague.

One of my best mods from a top notch vendor.
20130227_200132_zps3aaef0bb.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take a set too but you will have to ship to France.
I'll pay the shipment of course!

1. UnhuZ
2. jperez84
3. B2FiNity
4. CB72

Whats their weight all together?

Shipping weight is 2 LB,a set fit into an international USPS Priority flat rate box, cost to most countries is $25US and delivery is less than 5 days.

- - - Updated - - -

My apologies in advance but what does this do?:redface: Any pics on the car?

The NSX has one of the most advanced front suspensions ever designed. The engineers created a truly ingenious system which helps to isolate the steering wheel from the road when one hits a pot hole, reducing the pull on the steering system and making the car feel more stable on the street. In simple terms, the tire is able to move rearward before the suspension compresses, so there is little effect on the direction the wheels are pointed. This rearward movement is great for a luxury feel, but can interfere with steering feedback on the track. Cedar Ridge Fabrication Front Compliance Clamps eliminate the rearward movement, greatly increasing control when threshold braking or pushing the car through the turns.

I have a mainly street car, that does a occasional group drive thru the country. And might do a track day a year in the future. Is this something I should do?

I have a mainly street car, that does a occasional group drive thru the country. And might do a track day a year in the future. Is this something I should do?

Yes,
It's a simple install that will make the car feel better in every way. These can really tighten up the steering feel of older cars where the front bushings/compliance joint are getting a little softer.

- - - Updated - - -

is it a simple bolt on installation?

Simple, quick and completely reversible if you want to take them off when you sell the car.

is there an installation guide somewhere we can review before purchase? thx.

Yes,
It's a simple install that will make the car feel better in every way. These can really tighten up the steering feel of older cars where the front bushings/compliance joint are getting a little softer.

- - - Updated - - -

Simple, quick and completely reversible if you want to take them off when you sell the car.

would this cause any more damages to the suspension if the wheels not being able to move rearward if you hit a hot hole? I don't know if the rearward movement in this situation would help to absorb the impact better?

Shipping weight is 2 LB,a set fit into an international USPS Priority flat rate box, cost to most countries is $25US and delivery is less than 5 days.

- - - Updated - - -

The NSX has one of the most advanced front suspensions ever designed. The engineers created a truly ingenious system which helps to isolate the steering wheel from the road when one hits a pot hole, reducing the pull on the steering system and making the car feel more stable on the street. In simple terms, the tire is able to move rearward before the suspension compresses, so there is little effect on the direction the wheels are pointed. This rearward movement is great for a luxury feel, but can interfere with steering feedback on the track. Cedar Ridge Fabrication Front Compliance Clamps eliminate the rearward movement, greatly increasing control when threshold braking or pushing the car through the turns.

Last edited:
is there an installation guide somewhere we can review before purchase? thx.

There are set of instructions with the clamps.

Dave

- - - Updated - - -

PM sent

- - - Updated - - -

would this cause any more damages to the suspension if the wheels not being able to move rearward if you hit a hot hole? I don't know if the rearward movement in this situation would help to absorb the impact better?

Should have no net increase in chance of having increased damage from hitting a pot hole.

Back