• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front Refresh?

The dreaded "egg tooth" lol........

Maybe faster than a speeding blunde...er...uh...I mean bullet?
superman_grill.jpg

Maybe faster than a speeding blunde...er...uh...I mean bullet?
superman_grill.jpg
Hah! Love it. Maybe Michelle has a thing for ol’ Clark Kent...

Oh man... That is no good... But good got current owner.....

My 4 yr old son....one day said "daddy, your NSX is JUST an Acura? " even Ford, Hyundai, GM are trying to hide their log on Mustang, Vette etc, not a good move for Honda to enlarge their logo on their Halo car....

I think the style is the biggest selling point for the new NSX, they just need to "push" the power beyond 600hp....(which is easy) buyers now are looking at number ... when they spend ~$200k. I was back to back driving the 650HP Z06, and my NSX, the Z06 is 80 more HP, and 500lb lighter, the for sure the NSX is quicker off the line, mid range, and instant accelarate... (The Z06 may be quicker on high speed) my point is, why the top Vette is selling for $150k, (zr1) even the Demon is going for $150k, and they are in high demanding.... But not the NSX when the NSX looks much nicer, much higher quality, and probably quicker for real life casual driving ... It is all about the "NUMBER"

Back