• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 2000 NSX-T black/black 57k miles 6MT in NC. JH4NA2162YT000060.

Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA2162YT000060

CURRENT MILEAGE: 58,1XX (mileage adjustment from 57,7XX on 7/24)
COLOR (EXT/INT): Black/Black
TRANSMISSION: 6MT
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Raleigh, NC
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): stevelaclair at gmail.com or PM for phone #
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $ 46,500 firm at the moment

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 4

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) None

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) The front valence piece below the bumper was painted when WW lip was installed in March

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Yes, since I owned it. PPI'd in Feb, welcome to a current one if need be.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS TB/WP performed in Feb 2012 by Concord Acura + PPI, 4 new tires

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) Zero power/suspension mods, Wings West front lip and sideskirts. Owner #2 did do a lot of custom electronics, all of it is very high end but I had full intentions on eventually going back to stock. It has a double din Alpine Unit, a JL amp and a JL sub in a stealthbox by the passenger kick panel. It can all easily be reverted but wasn't on the priority list. There is also a rather aggressive clutch, I purchased a Comptech PG1 to replace it a few months back but mine and Steve Gooding's schedule hasn't aligned to install. I will include the clutch/flywheel in the sale at an additional (but discounted) cost. Owner #2 did do some mods and when it was purchased by owner #3 he requested that it was all brought back to stock so it currently has a 91-94 muffler on it. The car did have a CTSC on it that was removed at this point as well. I am uncertain of how many miles it was on it, but the car is rock solid.

Backstory/Reason for sale (I deem this important): I picked up the car in February 2012 as a bucket list item from a consignment dealer in the San Francisco and personally drove it cross country back home to North Carolina. I have put 7,000 miles on this car since I purchased it and it is rather flawless. However, I realized this is far too ridiculous of a car for a 29 year old to be driving around and we have our hearts set on purchasing a seasonal home that is for sale next door to my fathers on Lake Ontario (cars can wait). For full disclosure, the title isn't in hand. Penfed is the lienholder so it could work in the favor if somebody wanted to use that popular financing route to assume the loan (just an idea).

This does kill me to do this, it took months for me to find what I considered a perfect car. I see the 2000/2001's as the best years of NSX's and I know years down the road I will not be able to find anything this nice at this price again.

I am still in regular contact with the purchasers of the last 3 cars I have sold (2 2005 M3's and a ITR) if you would like to have a character reference.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR.

I will be back home on the 12th and can take more pictures. These are the only ones I have around at the moment.

april-1.jpg

april-2.jpg

april-3.jpg

april-4.jpg

Last edited:
Took a few additional pictures yesterday.

july-1.jpg

july-2.jpg

And the best reason to buy a 2000+, to have door skins that don't look like leather curtains (huge pet peeve of mine)

july-3.jpg

july-4.jpg

july-5.jpg

Here's a carfax from last year that was generated by the dealership I purchased it from. Obviously there would be one that's more recent but it covers up to 48.5k miles, I purchased it at 50k. I had this one from the dealer, and it's free... soooo, here's to saving $30.

Carfax

Last edited:
Sorry to be wish washy but I can't bring myself to sell it just yet, thanks to all that shown interest. Mods, please lock/delete/whatever you do.

Back