• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 2007 Infiniti M35 Sport Sedan - Loaded

I have a 2007 Infiniti M35 Sport Sedan with 50xxx miles. The color is "Diamond Graphite" with black interior in great condition. It is fully loaded with navigation, 6 CD player, bluetooth, autodimming mirror, homelink, climate controlled seats (with HEATING AND COOLING), and BACKUP/REARVIEW CAMERA. The sport model has the sport wheels and dash. Quick car and easy to drive. This car is very clean. Serious buyers only. The car has a rebuilt title from a theft recovery. This was prior to my purchase. The carfax showed accident history but I had mechanics check out and they could find nothing. There was no frame damage or any parts that looked like they had been replaced due to an accident. I have a keen eye as well and tried to find something but I couldn't, so I turned to the mechanics and they had a lift so we could look underneath but the car looks all original (the theft recovery is from a stolen front bumper which was replaced). I don't have any pictures of any accidents or any damage because I bought the car after all of this. The car doesn't drive like a car that has been in an accident. If there was any damage, it was repaired flawlessly because the car drives perfect. I took it for an oil change on 4/19/11 and Infiniti did an inspection and the car is perfect. I think the car could use a small alignment but they said it was fine and in spec. Hope that helps. I WANT TO SELL ASAP because we don't need another sedan... and because we want an NSX. It is a joy to ride but we already have 2 other sedans and want to get an NSX (or maybe an S2000).

Looking for 19,500. Price is negotiable.

71jpg7.jpg

29em5o3.jpg

eb3res.jpg

f53ro.jpg

2uomfci.jpg

I have a few more pics than this. Pm me and I can email them to you.

Back