• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 2x Status Racing Seats with SOS Rails

seats and rails both sold!

Up for sale is a pair of Status Ring GT Racing Seats with SOS sliding rails. These are in great condition and only have about 5k miles in them. No strange creasing and no wear since they are basically new. Also comes with SOS sliding rails which are currently on back order! These are great seats and to me feel like recaro pole positions. At a local meet someone had recaro's and I wanted to sit in them to feel the difference and they feel exactly the same. These are great for tracking since they have the 5 point harness hole or for daily driving. I drove from PA to LA in them only stopping for gas. For measurements I'm a 33 waste, 42 jacket, and 6'1 tall, my torso is a little tall and I fit with a helmet on just barley. The seats hold you firm in place. I think anyone beyond a 34 waste may want another seat, and anyone with a larger than 44 jacket size. The SOS rails are great for adjusting if need be but once I set the angle I only move them forward and back to work on the interior.

Highlights:
Carbon Fiber Back
Outside Black Leather, inserts Black Alcantara
Red Stitching
Light weight

These retail for $3200, and $599 for the seat rails "seat rails are also on back order and have been for almost a year" plus shipping.

Asking $3000 obo for seats and seat rails. Willing to sell just seats as well.

Status_Racing.jpg

Interior26.jpg

photo-112.jpg

Driversside1.jpg

Last edited:
Back