• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior FS FXMD FX-TA1 Widebody Kit - Cheap! + Matching Rota GTRs 18x12, 18x9.5

Complete change of direction means I am selling my FX-TA1 kit I bought from FXMD a couple of years back.

We had started fitting it, and making it fit nice with new mouldings on sills for a better look and also metal brackets to make the side skirts fit much better than the original design. The rear bumper, we didny like the bulbous look so chopped the botton valence section off with a view of fitting a large diffuser. All the other panels are the same

So its used, needs work to finish. Im based in the UK so will need to ship which is probably going to be relatively expensive but I dont want much for the kit - just $2200

I also have the wheels for sale - Rota GTRs fitted with new Michelin Pilot sport cups - wheels are 18x12 ET0 and fronts are 18x9.5 ET12. Perfect fitment for the kit also $2200

Pics:

Back