• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

fs: jgtc hood, marga hills sideskirts, dali super hot chip, rm racing nos system

prices are in us dollars.

frp hood: SOLD.

frp marga hill side steps: $515 + local shipping (no international freight charge to pay) the side steps are still new and unpainted. i just changed my mind. they look like the ones in this picture.

dali super hot chip: SOLD.

rm racing nos system: $900 obo + shipping. system designed specifically for the nsx with intergrated switches that are stealthly located behind the flip lid where the ashtray goes. when switch is armed the horn button becomes the nos trigger. this system is SO easy to install on your own. included are 2 NO bottles, bottle heater, bottle blanket/cover, 70hp & 80hp jet/pill, carbon fiber rm racing intake and filter and whatever else came with this kit.

below are the pics that some of you have requested and more info on the functional purpose of the bottle blanket and bottle heater.

trunk.jpg

rmlogo.jpg

switch1.jpg

switch2.jpg

engine1.jpg

engine2.jpg

2ndbotle.jpg

thank you.

[This message has been edited by Avery Clarke (edited 24 March 2003).]

I am interested in the Dali Chip. I have a one year old factory car cover complete with the NSX logo PLUS the carrying bag, also with the NSX logo, that I would trade for it. The cover is in great shape and was used when my car was parked in a carport while I was between houses. E-mail me if you are interested.

[This message has been edited by NSX Maven (edited 19 February 2003).]

Originally posted by Avery Clarke:
prices are in us dollars.

frp hood: this item is now sold and paid for. thank you Juice!

frp marga hill side steps: $515 + local shipping (no international freight charge to pay) the side steps are still new and unpainted. i just changed my mind. they look like the ones in this picture.

dali super hot chip: pending sale in progress, if it falls through i'll repost.

rm racing nos system: $900 obo + shipping. system designed specifically for the nsx with intergrated switches that are stealthly located behind the flip lid where the ashtray goes. when switch is armed the horn button becomes the nos trigger. this system is SO easy to install on your own. included are 2 NO bottles, bottle heater, bottle blanket/cover, 70hp & 80hp jet/pill, carbon fiber rm racing intake and filter and whatever else came with this kit. i haven't taken photos of this item but can do so if you'd like to see something specific.

thank you.

[This message has been edited by Avery Clarke (edited 19 February 2003).]

If u havent sold the nos kit let me know. Thanks

sorry desided on something else

[This message has been edited by ibleedblue18 (edited 20 February 2003).]

[This message has been edited by ibleedblue18 (edited 20 February 2003).]

Thank's for the emails. I have changed my mind and am going with CF hood.

------------------
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

[This message has been edited by 92NSX (edited 23 February 2003).]

Hi,

Are the Marga Hills sideskirts still available? If so, please private me. Thanks.

Regards,
Solomon

Back