• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Full 5 Piece Wings West Kit

This is a brand new Full Wings West Kit. I bought it in hoping to put it on my car, but than I saw another kit and decided to get that one instead. I think I paid too much for it since Dali is selling it much cheaper... So I guess my loss your gain. My Price is $600

Originally posted by qnguyen88:
This is a brand new Full Wings West Kit. I bought it in hoping to put it on my car, but than I saw another kit and decided to get that one instead. I think I paid too much for it since Dali is selling it much cheaper... So I guess my loss your gain. My Price is $600

Perhaps he has the full kit including the wing - please specify which pieces are included, if they have been painted (color), etc.

IF it is the 5 piece, I doubt includes the tail wing...
check here....
1) front lip
2) left skirt
3) right skirt
4) left rear spat
5) right rear spat

and 6) would be the rear wing, eh?

------------------
Biaggi
92 Red NSX #483
94 CBR900RR

Sorry guys it does not include the wing?
Biaggi listed it correctly. I know what Dali is selling it for... I was hoping that I wouldn't have to lose so much money off of these. If u want it at Dali's price than that is fine... But remember you will have to pay for the shipping either way...

[This message has been edited by qnguyen88 (edited 28 August 2002).]

Dali's kit does not include the wing either.I believe he refered to it as a boat anchor. said it was really heavy
david
ps oh yeah as posted above is your kit painted

[This message has been edited by BadCarma (edited 31 August 2002).]

WARNING!!!!!
CAUTION!!!!!
Please use extreme caution when dealing with this guy. He took me for $700.00 on this kit approx. 1 year ago. I sent him the money through paypal and that is when he quit emailing and returning my calls. Paypal said I was due a refund but he had already taken the money out of his account. You can email me with any questions

C-West is making a brand new kit for the NSX... and its in production right now... It really looks amazing. I've been keeping up with the kit ever since I heard about it. I saw a drawing of the kit. But I am hoping to see more of it soon.

[This message has been edited by qnguyen88 (edited 03 September 2002).]

NSXHOKIE I really don't know what you are talking about. I just got this kit not long ago. If you don't believe me than I can show you the receipt that I have. You better make sure you have the correct information, before you make accusations.

Correct information. I replied to qnguyen88
last time when you were also selling the same kit. Like I said folks please use extreme caution. He might not screw you but the fact is I got beat out of $700.00 approx. 1 year ago. I have watched NSXPRIME every since and he has tried this several times. I also discovered his address (had a out of state friend contact him about buying the kit and asked for the address to send the money order to) and will try to make contact when I take a trip to California.

That makes no sense... I scammed you and your throwing out caution for everyone else and no one else is going to get scammed. Hey I guess whoever you talked to only wanted to screw you over. Do as you wish man... Don't blame me if your trip out here becomes a waste of time. Damn I got nothing to hide... You want my number and address... I'd give it to yah.. But you better have the correct person and not be wasting my time. If you want to contact me better do it soon, because I am planning to relocate to Las Vegas soon. So plan for your trip soon. You don't believe me. Than I will get you in contact with the person who I sold the kit to. Since "I've kept in GOOD CONTACT with HIM." GOOD LUCK

Back