• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Funny 350Z story on s2ki.com

Click here
biggrin.gif

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black), '03 Honda Pilot EX-L (silver/gray), '97 Honda Civic HX (SOLD!!!)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

[This message has been edited by akira3d (edited 06 March 2003).]

Whoops, I just noticed that someone else posted this story here a couple of hours ago (under the topic "I feel bad for this guy...")

My bad!

[This message has been edited by akira3d (edited 06 March 2003).]

That is hilarious - but sad.

I would've been able to get out of that spot in a heartbeat.

Note to 350Z Owner: learn how to properly drive a stick-shift before taking your brand-spanking-new sportscar to the hilly streets of San Francisco!

No kidding man.

I have a phobia with the San Franciso streets. Unless of course I'm driving an automatic.

I drove my X their one time from L.A. and purposely avoided the hilly roads down to Fisherman's wharf.

Parking is such a pain. But luckily I found them indoors.

yo 8000, what's up? i certainly wouldn't go to SF if i were you....since my front spoiler had been torn off twice, i didn't really mind the drive....not only was i driving it in SF, it was raining cats and dogs up there...very fun...or crazy.

i'll do lombard street next time....ms. purple did it.

------------------
'98 Blue NSX-T

I had my H2 in downtown SF last week (mostly by mistake trying to get home from Golden Gate Park), I felt like a bull in a china shop
biggrin.gif

although it is amusing, i feel sorry for this guy. we've all been in tight parking spots like this. Plus his girlfriend probably didn't help the situation.

at least he had the humility to admit he couldn't do it (or was too scared to do it) and let someone else try. (although if the stranger had pranged it, the aftermath story would have been more interesting.
wink.gif
)

Originally posted by Blue Knight:
yo 8000, what's up? ..i'll do lombard street next time....

I did the Lombard thing with my M3 and that was enough. Waiting in line at the uphill block right before the 'twisties' was a nightmare.

Cars behind me gave me no room to operate and the incline was so steep that it was very stressful to get through that block in stop-n-go traffic.

Hey, I will ride passenger with you when you decide to do Lombard in your NSX!

What are you guys talking about...I learned to drive stick in SF! With a Nissan 1/2-ton no less. It's the only way to go, baby! Yahoo!
wink.gif

Back