• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FXMD wins at CMP and breaks the record for fastest production car!

nice try billy, but i'm not fooled that easily. i took my nsx to cmp a couple of months ago and the straights were a LOT longer than that.
Haha :biggrin:

What were your times?

any comments on kw-3 suspension?
The FXMD Unlimited Car uses KW's Monotube 3-way adjustable Race Damper which is a key component in the handling and performance of our car.

This race damper is different from the double-adjustable KW Variant 3 street/track damper.

Which suspension were you asking about?

Did you have a screw loose on that dash? It looked like it was shifting back and forth under braking and acceleration.

Where is the video??????????????

And Billy, get a good cheap HD video camera for the inside. I'm tired of watching video that looked like it came from a 1969 NASA documentary. :tongue:
GoPro came out with their HD video camera and we should have it for the next event. So you can quit your B*tching! :biggrin:

Amazing result, easily beating the Porsche! Is the 911 far removed from Cup spec? Is it a Cup or Cup S? Beating it by 5 seconds is some feat...

SHIT thats fast! Congrats man! Amazing car; masterful run!

Amazing result, easily beating the Porsche! Is the 911 far removed from Cup spec? Is it a Cup or Cup S? Beating it by 5 seconds is some feat...
The Porsche was a Grand-Am GT car (997 Porsche GT3 Cup car) with a rumored built motor which I'd believe because I don't recall the 997s that i'm around in Grand Am 'lope' like a V8 at idle and scream like that.

Scroll to the right, pics of the Porsche are pics 7 and 8:

http://www.redlinetimeattack.com/Gallery/Details/5

SHIT thats fast! Congrats man! Amazing car; masterful run!
Thank you :)

More pictures from the event:

617142269_Skk2N-XL.jpg

615479952_HFgYg-XL-1.jpg

615485059_8vQXB-XL-1.jpg

616151811_Rekjj-XL.jpg

617015495_jt6pA-XL.jpg

617016319_C4o65-XL.jpg

617100168_UKbsf-XL.jpg

617098942_cAWwS-XL.jpg

Back