• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gauging interest: Comptech Superharger Group Buy

thats me. if its still too high, once you hear from ct, then i'll be out.

What's "too high"? I can probably tell you right now. Here is what I am saying... I will get the lowest price possible. You just aren't going to get a lower price after this GB, period. The question is, if this is offered to you as low as you'll see it for years to come, like the last one that took place through NOPI, are you interested. Are you interested in buying with 15-25 other people and getting the lowest possible price? If you are, then I will add your name to the list.

Man that NOPI GB was epic! Maybe the king of the group buys can work magic too.

After further consideration, please upgrade me from 'tentatively interested' to 'interested' :) Thanks again for starting this up, it couldn't have come at a better time.

From what I have been reading on this, it is source of plug and play and need Dyno and AFT (does it mean?). Do you have any info about this CTSC can produce on OEM exhaust or do I need to mod my exhaust to get the full benefits of it?

Last edited:
From what I have been reading on this, it is source of plug and play and need Dyno and AFT (does it mean?). Do you have any info about this CTSC can produce on OEM exhaust or do I need to mod my exhaust to get the full benefits of it?
Getting the Dyno and AFR readings are safety measures. It's prudent (especially in the older NSXs) to make sure that all is working up to par.

The kit was designed for a 100% stock NSX.

I'm considering this also , lmk the price , thanks

na2 Nsx.

Last edited:
Guys perhaps I am not being clear enough on this. Saying you will consider it isn't going to really do anything. You have to look at the system, and ask yourself: "Do I want a Comptech supercharger?"... The price will be at least $1000 off the regular price, probably more as I will really go to bat for everyone. We *will* have a big number of buyers. As long as you guys think the current list is, I have just as many people who have contacted me directly and through PM who are seriously considering it. What this means is that when I take my list of serious interested buyers to Comptech and say "here, Mr. Comptech, I have this list, what can you do for me?" I think they are going to look at a possible $150,000-$200,000 sale and work pretty damn hard to make it happen! If you think you can sit out, and get this later at some other point at this price, it won't happen. The volume won't be there, therefore the pricing won't be there.

So if you are interested in the system, and want to buy it at the best price possible, then let me know and I will add your name to the list. This is not a small investment. I am trying to give people a heads up, and some time to prepare, save, etc. so we will make this happen in the spring/summer time, depending some on feedback from you guys. I'd like yo get the most number of people of course, because it helps everyone else get a better price. By signing up, you are helping yourself get a lower price.

- - - Updated - - -

How much will it produce on stock NSX exhaust?

I did this, my gain was 76. Mind you with exhaust, headers, intake, it shot up over 110.

dyno graphs are also on their website

Yes, they are pretty conservative though... You will gain AT LEAST what they claim. They don't inflate numbers like so many others.

not to go too far OT, but will you also be negotiating for discounted add-ons? I'm contemplating headers to go with the S/C...

Well, I am not a vendor, I'm just trying to help organize something for members here. PM me... I can always ask.

Dave, I have given it much thought and will have to remove my name from the GB list. Just not ready for more HP yet. Would like to get a few other things straightened out before adding more power.
Thanks, Todd

Dave, I have given it much thought and will have to remove my name from the GB list. Just not ready for more HP yet. Would like to get a few other things straightened out before adding more power.
Thanks, Todd

Ill remove your name. Just don't forget we aren't doing this tomorrow. I want every interested party to have a chance to sign on and get as many people as possible.

Also guys, help me help you. If you know someone that might be interested let them know. Lets make this a once in lifetime good deal for everyone.

Updated list. This is quite strong guys, I will have something really solid to work with. I am going to let this thread go one a while longer to get anyone that has interest, then I will post a poll for just the guys on the list to determine the time frame best for them to close the GB and give deposits. That way it will be the most convenient for people on the list.

Guys, this is a really transformative mod. The car will have a totally different feel to it. It is a night and day difference, you aren't going to be questioning anything with your butt dyno. I also get that it's not cheap. I put mine on a zero interest credit card, and paid it off before the interest came up. I do not regret doing it. A side benefit is watching guys from a distance looking through the glass at the motor.... and one will always say "holy shit is that a blower?" ... I just had that happen again when I was pumping gas... Very funny.

Names added. Wow... 20 people already. Amazing....

Dang it. I would love to get in on this but I'm right in the middle of house shopping.

so you just take a little extra cash out on the mortgage an finance it over 30 years... $8 a month for a supercharger LOL

........could be time for a red senna sticker group buy......

Back