• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB #2: Tamoske's (V2) carbon fiber center console

I'm just waiting for him to suggest that everyone send him some more money for the shipping, and he'll pay it back when he sells the spats.

(Isn't that what usually happens in overseas scams? You're always days from completion, but there's just one more expense to take care of...)

no april no june or july. just dont write your opinions and etc im tired of all these things!!

ITS A NIGTMARE THESE GB - SO JUST KEEP IT QUIET THESE THAT DID NOT BOUGHT ANYTHING - I WILL SOLVE THIS BY THIS WEEK.

You can quiet the group by sending them parts and stopping your lame a$$ excuses, dickweed!

Well the Ebay auction on the spats has ended with no bids. I see you last signed on at 2:50 pm EST today but you didn't post an update as to what you intend to do now and you didn't answer the issue involving you lying about not having a paypal account.

So what's the latest excuse going to be?

Guys,

I'd like to win back some NSX Prime goodwill. Tell me how I can combine a weekend holiday to Lithuania (the girls are stunning there I hear), with a good 'ol fashioned Soviet beat down, and I'm your man.

Ski
"The Decider"

Guys,

I'd like to win back some NSX Prime goodwill. Tell me how I can combine a weekend holiday to Lithuania (the girls are stunning there I hear), with a good 'ol fashioned Soviet beat down, and I'm your man.

Ski
"The Decider"

You're great!

Guys,

Ski
"The Decider"

I have been reading this every week or so and Damn this is so F...ed up :confused:

I know the net can reach far and maybe with some help from local Lithuanian Police or Laborers I hope you can get something out of him :mad:

i dont have paypal if you want to know. secondary im go today to paint shop to see how everything is going if i was cheating i was not writting here. secondary when i was cheated by the workers thre was not plus for me to pay from my pocket i could wrote or send those bad parts but im waitting to complete with the best ones.
third ok visit Lithuania i will take you with hands to these workers that stolen money and there you could see how everything they spoiled .

Guys,

Ski
"The Decider"

Dont forget to bring back the consoles and the other pieces with ya.

BTW, watch "Hostel" before you leave. Just incase you run across some really hot chicks who are extremely friendly.......

sorry to say but here is nobody friendly especially to foreigners.:frown:

well....you could say that...if you were only 1 month behind...but with all your delays...i can say Primers of those GroupBuys are patiente.....very patiente....and nice also....

finish the job....deliver a great product to them.... ASAP...

i dont have paypal if you want to know.

Your Ebay auction specifically says you accept Paypal, as well as credit cards.

Payment methods: PayPal,
Money order/Cashiers check,
Other - See Payment Instructions for payment methods accepted,
Visa/MasterCard,
American Express,
Discover

It seems that you have a problem with honesty, beginning with a claim last year that you actually shipped the items which turned out to be untrue and continuing with your attempts to buy a header from Synergyaw, confirmed by him, but you claim you only wanted a quote when asked why you didn't use those funds to pay for shipping charges on this 9 month old group buy. Now your own Ebay auction contradicts your claim that you don't have a paypal account.

Very troubling........

Your Ebay auction specifically says you accept Paypal, as well as credit cards.

Payment methods: PayPal,
Money order/Cashiers check,
Other - See Payment Instructions for payment methods accepted,
Visa/MasterCard,
American Express,
Discover

It seems that you have a problem with honesty, beginning with a claim last year that you actually shipped the items which turned out to be untrue and continuing with your attempts to buy a header from Synergyaw, confirmed by him, but you claim you only wanted a quote when asked why you didn't use those funds to pay for shipping charges on this 9 month old group buy. Now your own Ebay auction contradicts your claim that you don't have a paypal account.

Very troubling........
RSO never sleeps!!!!!:eek:

i dont have paypal
Liar.
Tamoske said:
if you want to know. secondary im go today to paint shop to see how everything is going
so? you could go sleep there but until you ship something out, it doesn't matter.
Tamoske said:
if i was cheating i was not writting here.
Sure you would, so you could continue to lead people on and make them think you were trying to deliver a product. False hopes.
Tamoske said:
hre was not plus for me to pay from my pocket
Yes there was. It is something you should've done to keep your 'good name' here on Prime. As it is, you have ruined your reputation and probably won't sell another thing ever again.
Tamoske said:
i will take you with hands to these workers that stolen money and there you could see how everything they spoiled .
Once again, that isn't the consumers problem. YOU are the supplier and you should deal with it and make arrangements to get things done in a timely manner.
There is absolutely no reason under the sun that you can use to explain and justify why it takes 9 months on complete this GB.
In case you don't know this, everything you say at this point is not believeable.

Re: Tomoske collective investigation and tracking for law suit

fwiw, Tamoske sent me these today, not sure why he sent them to me instead of John (Oyagi), but here they are:

DSC00023o.JPG

DSC00024o.JPG

DSC00025o.JPG

DSC00026o.JPG

I am still nervously waiting for my cash :redface:

Anyone received the parts showing in the pictures?

fwiw, Tamoske sent me these today, not sure why he sent them to me instead of John (Oyagi), but here they are:

DSC00023o.JPG

DSC00024o.JPG

DSC00025o.JPG

DSC00026o.JPG

I am still nervously waiting for my cash :redface:

Why is all that shit just laying on the ground? Is this the photogenic "high contrast gravel" shot?

John, I'm guessing he sent you the pics to placate the one (?) person in this scandal with enough of a $ loss to actually consider flying to E. Europe and breaking his knees.

Why is all that shit just laying on the ground? Is this the photogenic "high contrast gravel" shot?

John, I'm guessing he sent you the pics to placate the one (?) person in this scandal with enough of a $ loss to actually consider flying to E. Europe and breaking his knees.

Has anybody calculated whether the 6 consoles shown in the photographs constitute the entirety of the remaining GB order? And I admit that I have no knowledge how to fabricate one of these but even if you tried to make one per week it would have taken only 6 weeks to knock out these consoles.

I am shocked someone has not seriously, and I mean SERIOUSLY taken a flight to his home country. I know I could not afford to lose 1700 bucks honestly, and to lose 17k....It would be curtains!

Back