• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB: For Tamoske's Carbon Fiber door inserts

So what's the deal?

I PM'd TAMOSKE 2 weeks ago, he told me they would ship the following Monday, I PM him on wednesday (last week) and he tells me he'll let me know whats up "tomorrow after he go to paint shop".

It's now Tuesday (Monday for most) and still NO answer.
I tried PMing him to follow up but he has blocked it from receiving any.

WTF! :mad:

Dude, just give me a refund. PLEASE

I spoke to Tamoske on msn today.

He's sent out my CF inserts.

Keeping fingers crossed.

He hasn't been on in a week. I wasn't aware his PM privlages have been revoked.

RETURN ALL OF MY PARTS BELOW REGARDLESS OF WHAT CONDITION THEY ARE IN. I do not care if they need sanding or what ever, just return all 5 of my parts. No more excuses period. Either return the parts or send me $885 immediately!

This includes:
1. Clock assembly
2. Nav Pod
3. Passenger A-arm
4. Grid Pedal Set
5. Shift ring

There is NO REASON you cannot ship these parts back to me. Shipping is under $50 if all shipped together.

Has anyone taken poll to see how much money is tied up in this? I have $885 + about $100 in shipping. A plane ticket there is less than that.

$850 for me that he had me paypal to blknsxt

I tried emailing the bastard but no reply.

Oyagi, can you ask him what is up when you're on MSN?

I will see what I can do.

If you dangle a synergy header in front of him you might be able to get him to produce a part. I did that and my door inserts finally arrive today.

Good luck to everyone. I have been pushing him to cough up the parts on msn on and off for 3 weeks and I believe he only sent my inserts (one is warped btw but I think I can work with it) after I offered to buy a set of headers for him. Ridiculous that I had to resort to bribng him to get my parts paid for.

Accoding to him he's had health problems and have been going to various hospitals for tests and whatnot. I find it hard to believe.

Well, spent 5 hours installing Tamoske's door inserts.

To anyone out there still waiting for them, let me tell you this...they are not worth the wait! :mad:

They are warped, and require the bolts that are epoxied on the underside to hold them in place and also to hold them in shape. Well, when you tighten the screws (which were not included btw, and are M4, 0.7 pitch...hard to find too) the damn epoxy breaks off one by one. So frustrating to have to take the all out, rebond with crazy glue to set them in prper position, then re-epoxy them in so that they will hold. I hope they hold up over time.

Looking back, I think for the door inserts I might have bee just happy to apply the stick on adhesive overlays.

Tamoske, big thumbs down.

From what I read Cyan NSX made a paypal payment for 800 dollars for cf parts, trhn made a claim and was refunded by paypal, then received the cf part from Tomaske, and then Cyan NSX fell off the face of the Earth.

Tamoskes selling these on Ebay along with the pieces behind the seat, I was just on e-bay 10 minutes ago. I remeber when he made up the company x-limit on prime. Looks like Stevy Wonder laid down the carbon. Frank

Back