• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB: For Tamoske's Carbon Fiber door inserts

Tamoske, give everyone a refund. This is ridiculous man. Its only fair! I'm not a part of this GB, but still - you must make good on your promises. You've taken everyones money and its been 6+ months with no part delivered! :eek: :mad: :frown: :rolleyes:

Hi Tamoske, how's life?
icon_squint.gif

this is what I think should be done. Since its obvious tomoske isn't going to refund or respond to anyone I suggest we make him feel as unwelcome as possible. If you see him post a thread post right after him asking for a refund with a link to this thread. And if someone knows how to do it post that youtube video of that guy who wakes up in bed to find the front half of his car under the sheets and the R8 drives away(but leave out the audi driving away part). Group buy or not we are all NSX united. :smile:

"shinning thing":biggrin:

Thanks for the advice. Too bad Ravi wasn't around (or at least to me) when this whole fiasco started.

At this point, I would be surprised if something arrives sometimes in 2008.

this is what I think should be done. Since its obvious tomoske isn't going to refund or respond to anyone I suggest we make him feel as unwelcome as possible. If you see him post a thread post right after him asking for a refund with a link to this thread......................................Group buy or not we are all NSX united. :smile:

I tried that first part and got my hand slapped for it.:cool:
SOMEONE on here that IS involved in GB apparently thought I was being to harsh on poor little Tamoske and should stop posting since I wasn't involved.
As for us being all NSX united I completely agree which is why I was trying to keep this thread at top of list to keep attention on it. SOMEONE disagreed.

Can we get a chime in on those who ordered the group buy with how many months its been since this whole roller coaster ride has been going on? And how many were able to jump off and get a refund early enough? I think as long as he is promising the product at some point the roller coaster ride will never stop.

Serious question here to those that purchased the group buy from Tomoske:

If you could turn back time what would you have done differently with this group buy? Is there anything that you could have done to protect your investment?

Serious question here to those that purchased the group buy from Tomoske:

If you could turn back time what would you have done differently with this group buy? Is there anything that you could have done to protect your investment?

If I could turn back time I would have never sent my money via paypal to another Primer because I did not want to file a paypal dispute against someone who was merely trying to assist us through this process.

I'd also like to add that I wish Lud (Prime's admin) would not have deleted some of mine and other members posts expressing our frustrations throughout this process. I believe EVERYONE; on these boards, should be aware of the history of this horrible experience.

I think in ANY group buy for overseas products, a 50% down is more than enough to get the item produced and the other 50% is due upon pictures of the product being packaged for delivery. I don't think this would have been crazy to ask the vendor. There has to be a way to protect our investment..

I would have simply waited for someone in North America (and hopefully with a good sellers history) to offer the same product.

I saw the results of the 1st Tamoske GB and how haphazard it was, how one member ended up with a whole bunch of the consoles as Tamoske suddenly made the member the North American distributer of them without asking! :eek: However, he did deliver, and he seemed genuine in getting the product out. Since he was a Primer, and I assumed had learned his lesson and streamlined his operation to get rid of the shipping glitches I decided to take a chance when they were offered again.

Big Shinning Misteake!!!!
(spelling error intentional).

Hi Tamoske. I just wanted to thank you for ripping me off for $800.00. I didnt need the money anyway. Dont worry Tamoske Bad Kharma always comes around.

Dear Tamoske:
icon_wave2.gif

I hope we all learned something here and I guess NSXprime/mods should have some kind of vendor criteria before allowing them to post their products here. That way we minimize the oppurtunity of those people who would take advantage of others.

I'm just hoping that Tamoske has a "good heart" and will still do the right thing.:frown:

If I could turn back time I would have never sent my money via paypal to another Primer because I did not want to file a paypal dispute against someone who was merely trying to assist us through this process.

I'd also like to add that I wish Lud (Prime's admin) would not have deleted some of mine and other members posts expressing our frustrations throughout this process. I believe EVERYONE; on these boards, should be aware of the history of this horrible experience.

I can scarcely believe that someone is finally agreeing with me

Well, my beliefs/hopes that Tamoske was an honest guy are starting to become doubts. Is their any update on the last time Tamoske logged onto prime?

If he's not logging on, and it's been weeks, then I cant stand behind my previous hopes of him not being a theif.

If he is logging on, but not posting. I say we give him X amount of time (a week, or month max) to post an update before giving up all hope, figuring out legal action, and making sure that he CANNOT sell products on Prime. But DON'T BAN HIM.

I hope i'm wrong, and I hope he is honest but misguided. But if he dosn't post a reply soon, let alone, log on at all, then I think their is enough $ from people paying for these parts to warrant us coming together and doing something about it.

....I still hope I was right in my trust in Tamoske...:frown:

"There has been another delay, but these parts are in the final stage of production - this new delay is 3 weeks from today, before I will start to send parts out. I understand if you don't trust in this deadline, but this new delay is necessary to provide finished parts. I cannot refund your money, because this paid for the production of these pieces, as well as some bad pieces which have been thrown away due to bad workers. These new parts, which are great quality, are being clear coated now, and will ship in around 3 weeks time; I appreciate your paitience."

Back