• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB: For Tamoske's Carbon Fiber door inserts

SOME PHOTO YOU COULD SEE ON THE ANOTHER CF CONSOLE THREAD :wink:

THANK YOU

Attachments

• 07-07-11_12-482_resize.jpg
    07-07-11_12-482_resize.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 107
  • 07-07-11_12-491_resize.jpg
    07-07-11_12-491_resize.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 210
I Think Problem Solved-- Our Good Friend NMYMIRR-- Will Help Me To Collect Transfers To Paypal.
So In The Evening I Will Write Final Account And After This Starting To Make Order's Asap For You.

Thank You

Since Tamoske has a limit in how much he's able to receive on his Paypal account...I was asked to have my Paypal account to receive payments on his behalf (Tamoske). For Paypal payments to expedite and complete payments for this GB, my Paypal account is - [email protected]
I have also made reference on the original post about Paypal payments.

NOTE: Please besure that your shipping address is available & current on your Paypal account. If paying by Paypal your total is $412.00 which covers the 3% Paypal charges.

Last edited:
Tamoske,

Are you going to offer the center vent surround in cf as well? Also, do you make the shift boot in cf?

NOTE: Please besure that your shipping address is available & current on your Paypal account. If paying by Paypal your total is $412.00 which covers the 3% Paypal charges.

So the price is now $400 plus the paypal fee or is that dependant on getting the 10 buyers still?

So the price is now $400 plus the paypal fee or is that dependant on getting the 10 buyers still?

Good question, but I think it's like you said. It depends if we get 10 for the GB for the $400 price....Tamoske should chime in and clearify this everyone.

NOW WAITING FOR THE LAST PAYMENT AND STARTING TO SHIP THEM.
NO SORRY IT'S THE LAST BUY SO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HAVE NICE CF PIECES IN YOUR CAR DON'T WASTE TIME AND WORK ON NEW SEARCHES JUST ORDER THESE SETS UNTIL OK JULY 15 !!

YES I WILL DO THE LAST DISSCOUNT AND WE WILL SELL THEM FOR 412$ WITH FESS. - BUT WE NEED AT LEAST 5 OF YOU BECAUSE IF NO THEM PARTS WILL BE 475$ INCLUDING FEES.
CF SHIFT BOOT IS DONE AND OTHER CF PIECES PLEASE LOOK TO MY ANOTHER THREADS.:cool:

Last edited:
how many people have pd so far on this one?
i just fgot my wife to send in the 412 for the center console and i will need at least a day or two more in order to get her to part with 412 more for these. it isnt all paid up and waiting on just me alrrady is it?

bja

these are awesome products with a great price! Tamoske has proven his commitment to quality in the center console GB.

Real nice guy to work with, you can’t get any better than that!

Ok people this is a friendly reminder, this group buy ends/concludes on Sunday 7/15 and those who signed up and are commited to buy (indicated in green) has not submitted payment yet. Please send payment by Paypal or by money order. If you have already sent payment by money order through the mail service please pm Tamoske or me to indicate that you have sent payment and I will take you off the unpaid list.

1. ShiftyBob
2. 92NSX(provided shipping included in $450)
3. Frank Spano
4. pocospic
5. GQSmooth

6. 91nsx85crx PAID - Payment sent to [email protected] via paypal
7. Bdean06 PAID - but payment has not clear yet- Payment sent to [email protected] via paypal

Last edited:
WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE 2 GB ENDING AND THEN STARTING WORK FROM OUR SIDE. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IT'S LAST LIMITED EDITION OF CARBON FIBER DOOR INSERT'S THAT LOOK VERY SWEET.:cool:
AND CARBON FIBER CF CONSOLE DON'T MISS TO HAVE THOSE NICE PARTS IN YOUR CAR :biggrin: :cool:
THANK YOU

pd via paypal

bja

Ok people this is a friendly reminder, this group buy ends/concludes on Sunday 7/15 and those who signed up and are commited to buy (indicated in green) has not submitted payment yet. Please send payment by Paypal or by money order. If you have already sent payment by money order through the mail service please pm Tamoske or me to indicate that you have sent payment and I will take you off the unpaid list.

1. ShiftyBob
2. 92NSX(provided shipping included in $450) - Decided to pass on the GB
3. Frank Spano
4. pocospic PAID - Payment sent to [email protected] via paypal
5. GQSmooth PAID - Payment sent to [email protected] via paypal
7. Bdean06 PAID - but payment has not clear yet- Payment sent to [email protected] via paypal

1. ShiftyBob
2. 92NSX(provided shipping included in $450) - Decided to pass on the GB
3. Frank Spano
4. pocospic PAID - Payment sent to [email protected] via paypal
5. GQSmooth PAID - Payment sent to [email protected] via paypal
7. Bdean06 PAID - payment cleared 7/18- Payment sent to [email protected] via paypal

All payments have cleared as of today 7/18/07. I will now transfer all the Paypal payments received, and send it to Tamoske. I want to thank everyone (also on behalf of Tamoske) for their prompt and timely payments. My task from my end has been completed and it is now up to Tamoske to send out all items paid for.

NOTE: Please do not send in anymore Paypal payments after today 7/18. I will be closing out the Paypal invoices for this group buy tonight. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
after recieving $ from Jackson cf part's will be shipped. ok no problem Hondarrr i will save one more set for you.
Frank everything will match perfectly if your stereo is not factory:cool:

after recieving $ from Jackson cf part's will be shipped. ok no problem Hondarrr i will save one more set for you.
Frank everything will match perfectly if your stereo is not factory:cool:

All the $ should be cleared into my account tomorrow for me to get some international money orders.

As of today 7/24, I will NO LONGER be receiving Paypal payments on behalf of Tamoske, since the GB has ended. Please pm Tamoske on your payment options.

Paypal payment sent, for carbon fiber center console double din, ash tray delete, and coin tray delete, and carbon fiber door inserts.

PMs sent.

Please advise.

i just asked NMYMIRR TO LET YOU GO WITH PAYMENT. AND PM'ED YOU WITH INFO STUNTMAN.

THANK YOU

hello to everyone. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT ALL THE CF PARTS FROM BOTH GB WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU IN A WEEK.AFTER SHIPPING I WILL PM TO EVERYONE OF YOU PERSONALY WITH SHIPPING INFO.

THANK YOU

Back