• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Genuine NSX-R Gauge Cluster Set

Anyone know if theres a way to work around this to get it to work on a USDM 91 OBD1? Will appreciate any input. Thanks!

Omg... Just saw your post and my heart sank. I never came across this info about only working in odb2 cars. Neither did the vendor who sold them to me mention that. I just converted my gauge cluster last night. MOTHER TRUCKER!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone I am seriously freaking out

If you find a solution to this please let me know. Ill keep asking around and researching as well.

Omg... Just saw your post and my heart sank. I never came across this info about only working in odb2 cars. Neither did the vendor who sold them to me mention that. I just converted my gauge cluster last night. MOTHER TRUCKER!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone I am seriously freaking out

Actually there are 2 dials in the speedo circuit which can be adjust to calibrate the speedo. If you have the 180mph speedo circuit board, you maybe able to calibrate to the NSXR 300km/hr speedo.

I have done this in my NSXR cluster conversion but i did the calibrate on road so it is not very accurate. Hope that help!

Last edited:
Actually there is 2 dial in the speedo circuit which can be adjust to calibrate the speedo. If you have the 180mph speedo circuit board, you maybe able to calibrate to the NSXR speedo.

I have done this in my NSXR cluster conversion but i did the calibrate on road so it is not very accurate. Hope that help!

is your nsx a 91-93 model? it worked?

Interesting. I presume you had the KPH speedometer to begin with and you calibrated it so it would go up to 300kph? Or did you have a MPH cluster and convert it to KPH? You bought the NSX R gauge cluster kit as well? Thanks!

My original cluster is 180mph which is same as US NSX. The 180km/hr JDM cluster can not calibrate due to the dial range is not too short. Yes, i bought the OEM NSXR cluster set from Honda.

Last few years I got many inquiries about the NSX-R gauge cluster kit and I've sold 17 kits worldwide til now..

I do offer complete conversions mph to km/h, also incl. adjustable shift light kit, but I use special green circuit boards (cb's) for the older NSX's.
The USDM cb's or 180 km/h cb's cant calibrated to the exact worth of the 300 km/h range.
For 02+ NSX's, the original cb's from the R gck will fit and work well.

Actually I have 3 kits in stock, the last ones......because that kit is discontinued in Japan.

Last edited:
Back