• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gerry Johnson custom turbo kit and my 91

CiaoBoy said:
Hehe, I've been emailing Gerry over the past few months as well, and he's always been excellent in answering my questions. I am still deciding, but his kit is the forerunner.

Thanks for the writeup, Turbo NSX!

-CiaoBoy

Gerry has been super nice and I have talked with him several times and he always has time to talk as well as answers all of the questions you may have.

Looks stock except that the airbox is missing (turbo plumbing drops down in lieu of the airbox). Brian, I'll be at this month's meeting the Sat after this one. Look forward to seeing the new paint job. Looks "most excellent" in the pix!

Hey turbo

Hello there turbo, are you by any chance in the Stockton California area? I've seen a yellow NSX that looks similar to yours in a newer upscale neighborhood in Stockton. I'm going to be living in the same area too, and am in the process of buying an NSX (along with the GJ Turbo System). Let me know what deal is, beautiful car!!!!!

Regards,
Ravi

oops

Sorry, I forgot to add: Do you think we can arrange some sort of ride? I would GREATLY appreciate it, and would gladly meet you anywhere. Thanks Turbo!

Peace,
Ravi

Stocktonnsx, yes I am in the stockton area. I am going to be out of town until Friday. But we can go for a ride anytime. Send me an email with your number and we can hook up.

hello

Just wondering when we're gonna be meeting up turbo? I had sent an email a while back but I guess you may have missed it.

Let me know whats up,

Ravi.

Thanks.:D

Back