• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Go Canucks Go!!!

Hey guys..Just to let you guys know I will be selling Play-off tiks for Canucks (given they make it). Game #1,#2,#3 in the first round is gone already! I usually have regular tickets for sale aswell in the Sieman's Club section, as I don't go to everygame, but this year all tickets were sold 2 days after I got them! If interested, keep me posted and I will contact you when time comes. I will leave this to open offers(auction) style, so the highest price up to last day before game time will take 'em! Seats are in "Section 107, Row 21, 105/106". Pair of tickets also include "underground" parking at Gm Place level 2, so you stay dry even on rainy days. So far the offered price for game#4 first round is $800...and most likely will go up. Rem, it goes up 'cuz someone else wants more, and not me wanting to be an ass about it, so negotiations with me won't help. Link to seating chart is below. Go Canucks Go!
http://www.2-tickets.com/venues/GeneralMotorsPlaceHockey_all.GIF

Back