• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Go Karting meet - K1 Speed Buffalo Grove - Sunday, February 8th

Hi Everyone!

Phil is constantly complaining how he didn't get his rear end beat on a national level during the NSXPO so he is now asking us for help in that matter.

Can you contribute with your presence?

301 Hastings Drive, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
<nobr style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small; line-height: 16px;">(847) 941-9400
4:30-5PM</nobr>

That gives me two weeks to drop 20 pounds...so I can fly around the track faster.

I will check my schedule and do my best to make it.

Count me in, Paul!

Yes indeed NSXPO 2014 was somewhat of a disappointment. No karting and no NSX 2.0 for my eyes. If it wasn't for that sweet drive on the test track, touring the TLX factory, and the great company of fellow NSX owners it would have been a bust. In my mind. Enough of that....I look forward to the competition and trying to find a half second some where in the corners.

What time we thinking? I have to be back in Geneva by 5:30. If its early afternoon or whatever, I should be able to make it!

Are we gonna bring nsxs?

I do not bring mine out until the salt has washed away from the pavement. That is usually around mid April. I hope to be making a run down to US 129 about then.

Right behind you, Phil!
image.jpg

Am not going to make it. I fly out tomorrow for work and the wife is grousing that I am leaving the kids with her. Have fun without me. If you organize another GTG (get together) let me know.

Thanks to all that came, I had lots of fun! Phil, I'm sorry the timing didn't work out, I checked in at 4:20 and I was told we had the first race booked at 5:30 but I guess those pro drivers got top priority - we should buy that place and make it right :D

See you all soon!

Back