• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Go Karting!

I'm going to be called "the bus driver" after this Sunday... 'cause I'm gonna be taking you all to school that day!

J

BTW bus drivers are S..L..O..W.. Drivers :tongue:
and they students pick on and throw stuff on the bus drivers

AKA, the students BIATCH!!!

BTW bus drivers are S..L..O..W.. Drivers :tongue:
and they students pick on and throw stuff on the bus drivers

AKA, the students BIATCH!!!

I said bus driver, not short yellow bus driver! :biggrin:

J

I'm going to be called "the bus driver" after this Sunday... 'cause I'm gonna be taking you all to school that day!

J

Is this your bus?

hoodschoolbus.jpg

I said bus driver, not short yellow bus driver! :biggrin:

J

u got that right. just like our NSX

pwr to weight ratio is the key
Lighter = FASTER!!!!

So dont start making excuses :biggrin:

1) nsxtaxi
2) 02#154
3) MikeC_587 (maybe)
4) amgnsx (to be NSXCA member that day) + Mita
5) Dhalsim (NSXCA member & Prime freeloader)
6) proffesor quack
7) spartan 2-3 (maybe 99.9%)
8) smooth
9) Joel (James' friend with a '07 Civic Si)
10) NSX86 +1

I'll just admit now I suck......:cool:......That's why I'm a rider
ride.gif

1) nsxtaxi
2) 02#154
3) Jimbonuttz
6) proffesor quack
8) smooth
10) NSX86 +1

I removed Mike from slot#3 and put my name in. I will be driving for both Mike and myself :)

Just to let you all know, I've been watching a lot of TF&TF, Tokyo Drift, & F&F to prepare for this race!

I removed Mike from slot#3 and put my name in. I will be driving for both Mike and myself :)

Just to let you all know, I've been watching a lot of TF&TF, Tokyo Drift, & F&F to prepare for this race!

yeah sure.... just make sure u show up!:biggrin: lol
btw will that be combined weight?:tongue:

Im bringing a friend of mine.....fresh meat...he has never karted before. :smile:

FYI - He is a financial advisor and might try to pitch to you........dont worry about hurting his feelings and crushing his dreams by telling him no.

James/Lynn

My cousin wants to come along tomorrow, will that be ok???
He will let me know later tonight or tomorrow AM if he s able to get off work

Last edited:
1) nsxtaxi
2) 02#154
3) MikeC_587 (maybe)
6) proffesor quack
8) smooth
10) NSX86 +1
11) calexand (Chip)

I will probably stop by and hang out for a bit..is everyone cruising their x's out?

With weather like today, why wouldn't everyone take out their NSX? I'm going out to get an omelette for breakfast then washing the car!

J

I will probably stop by and hang out for a bit..is everyone cruising their x's out?

hmmmm....this reads like....."I dont have the balls to race so I'm going to come and watch the real men".......

just saying......:wink:

With weather like today, why wouldn't everyone take out their NSX? I'm going out to get an omelette for breakfast then washing the car!

J

I figure I will hit the backroads of Livermore on my way over just to get warmed up.........

Not fastest on the track bit fastest to post about it! I claim a weight disadvantage! I didn't get a good night's sleep! My seat was too far back! My kart wasn't at full power! The tires were greasy!

J

How was the karts? I was there almost a year ago, and the kart I got was not in good shape. The ones in Burlingame were much better.
I hope to join you folks next time.

How was the karts? I was there almost a year ago, and the kart I got was not in good shape. The ones in Burlingame were much better.
I hope to join you folks next time.

OMG! The Karts were superb, the staff at LMK were accommodating, and the NSX's were sweet! We then headed out to Hooters and had some naked stuff. Maybe when you do come out next time you'll see the difference since last year, I think they made SURE the Karts were in perfect order or they know that their reputation will be poo-poo. :eek:

Guys and Gals, you really came through and did great! Congrats to all the whiners, I mean winners at the awards ceremony! Thanks for making it another fun event to remember!!! :biggrin:

Had a blast today, I almost wasn't going to make it too. Thanks for Lynn (hope I got the spelling right) for organizing this event. It was great seeing everyone. Until next time..

And oh, please please post all those pics.. =)

niM

Wave.gif
1) nsxtaxi
2) 02#154
3) MikeC_587 (maybe)
6) proffesor quack
8) smooth
10) NSX86 +1

I'll just admit now I suck......:cool:......That's why I'm a rider
ride.gif

Had a great time as always...
And I still suck, guys....I just had the super secret "BOOSTER" seat:eek: good for an extra 80 hp or about 2-3 seconds on the track, while you all were running those cheesy "NA" seats :tongue:
I want to also thank all the ppl who moved outta my way, when I turned it on....:smile:
and wanna apologize to the ppl who didn't move outta my way and I had to put to the wall, when I turned it on.....
kicknuts.gif
laughing.gif

I had a great time. Very nice event. Here are the Bragging Rights print outs. Congrats to NSX86 (Jean?) on the best time even though he beat me by only 0.04 secs. I knew I shouldnt have had the double bacon cheeseburger for lunch.

I have video but no time to edit tonight so I hope to post it by tomorrow night.

This one is for the 2nd group out. Ignore the Duran guy....this was a young kid that joined our group and kicked everyones azz......So it looks like Deep Fried Fish Ball (Nim) took 1st in this group.

scan0001.jpg

This was the 1st group and NSX86 took 1st here.

scan0002.jpg

Back