• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good Alignment shop btwn Boca and Ft laud?

Guys anyone know where a good alignment shop between Boca and Ft Laud?
I when to Larry's tire where I had it done before over a year half ago but the guy that did mine before isn't there anymore aleast when I went today.

Any other trustworthy places?

Thanks.

Thanks Doc.. I do remember reading that thread. I got lazy and don't do a search. I'll go check them out tomorrow.

Guys anyone know where a good alignment shop between Boca and Ft Laud?
I when to Larry's tire where I had it done before over a year half ago but the guy that did mine before isn't there anymore aleast when I went today.

Any other trustworthy places?

Thanks.

Went to Honda Tech to do an alignment after installing my coilovers .. the guy/owner Dwight has lots of Acura awards on his wall .. he used to work for Rick Case Acura for like who knows how many years, MANY, he knows a lot about Acuras and NSX's ... + he drives a very nice 06 RL ... the actual shop is very simple but his knowledge is on your face, + he has very good reputation with the NSX owners here in South Florida ...

Price is good too, i think i pays like $99 for the alignment while Rick Case charged $168 and that with discount that we got b/c we got an RL from them ....

426 N. State Rd. & (441)
Plantation FL 33317
(954) 583-2424

OScar

PS: Greg, R U coming friday the 25th to the towers? :) ... we miss you!

Last edited:
Oscar, Thanks I'm going to try the one Doc recommended it's much closer to me.

Yeah, I'm going to try and make it out the Towers this Friday. Hopefully there's some good weather..

Yours will be easier to do than mine since you haven't lowered your car. The Hunter machine that they use is sunken into the ground. All you do is drive into the bay so there are no clearance issues. I was happy with the service and the employees all liked the NSX.

I just lowered it that's why I need an alignment.

Doc,

Can anyone there do the alignment? I called and they told me Andy doesn't work there anymore..

Back