• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good detailing place around Indy

Got my car back a couple weeks ago and Im interested in getting it all nice and cleaned, waxed, etc before I wash and take care it on my own.

Anybody know of a good place? Im more interest in the exterior, the inside I can take care of.

And an update on the car, looks like Im gonna have to take it back cause of a few lil things.
-Apears to be some overspray around the black border thingy around the engine
-gas door is not alligned
-door "step" thingy in loose
-small nick on part around the drivers door vent, looks like they chipped it a bit when removing :(

Dan Ciesniewski said:
Got my car back a couple weeks ago and Im interested in getting it all nice and cleaned, waxed, etc before I wash and take care it on my own.

Anybody know of a good place? Im more interest in the exterior, the inside I can take care of.

And an update on the car, looks like Im gonna have to take it back cause of a few lil things.
-Apears to be some overspray around the black border thingy around the engine
-gas door is not alligned
-door "step" thingy in loose
-small nick on part around the drivers door vent, looks like they chipped it a bit when removing :(

Call me and I will look at it...I have a friend who is really good at detailing and can help out. By the way, there is no excuse for ANYTHING to be wrong with your car...they had that car FOREVER!!

I agree with Mitch, they had your car far too long to have those issue. I would take it back and make sure they do whatever it takes to make you happy.
Mitch, haven't seen you on the freeway lately, probably just too fast zoomin past me :tongue:

Meeyatch1 said:
Call me and I will look at it...I have a friend who is really good at detailing and can help out. By the way, there is no excuse for ANYTHING to be wrong with your car...they had that car FOREVER!!

cool beans!
I dropped it off today and they said it will be done by Friday...we shall see

Ill be gone till Wed/Thurs next week, but when I get back.....and IF I have the NSX back Ill call ya....its getting warmer out too!!!

I also scraped the newly painted front valance before I could get hellicopter tape or a clear bra on it..oh well :frown:

....and Tim, its NOT gonna snow anymore!!! get your car ready :biggrin:

Back