• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good NSX Tech in Dallas Fort Worth

I'm about to buy an NSX in Dallas and I was wondering who the best NSX tech in Dallas/Fort Worth is who can do my prepurchase inspection and also start servicing my car once I buy it? Any recommendations and contact info? Thanks, Andy

Carl at David McDavid Plano seems pretty good.
I guess he got Acura Tech of the Year or something.

A lot of people (myself included) highly recommend Curtis at Goodson Acura.

I agree with skinnydoc, Goodson Acura does a great job. Curtis done my complete tuneup after I purchased my NSX. Everyone recommend me to Curtis.

I have taken my previous NSX's to Curtis and it was kind of hit or miss. Somethings I was happy with and others not so much.

I've had work done both at David McDavid and Goodson, and even without negotiating, Goodson was 10-20% cheaper. I've heard a lot of Dallas members being vocal about the good service they've gotten at Goodson. Both Curtis and Carl worked on my car, and they both performed to equal satisfaction, so the 20% discount is always nice =)

I can look your car over for you. Give me a call if you would like.

I specalize on MK4 supras and most hondas and acuras. I'm new to this forum but have been on supraforums for quite a while. I too hope to eventually own an NSX but until then.....

Joe (817) 946-1067

Ask for Richard Furcht service advisor at Goodson Acura. He will insure Curtis does does all your work for you.

Both of them are great and Gaylan and Ray will give you a 25% discount on all OEM parts if you are a member of NSXCA

Good Luck

Back