• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good or Bad dealership

Anyone ever dealt with The Texas Toy
Store in Houston.
biggrin.gif

The guys there are fraudulant, I work at National Insurance Crime Bureau. All of their NSX's are smash-ups. Especially the white one, its been salvaged and stolen.

NOT A GOOD MOVE

Damn, I new it! What about DC-Motors (Anahiem California) are they fraudulent?

Originally posted by ChiNSX:
I work at National Insurance Crime Bureau.

Anyway we can get a list posted to the site or is there a link where we can point people?

------------------
View

Hal Jones
Lake Oswego, Oregon
95T Blk\Blk SportShift

DC Motors has a good rep around LA. They also have the largest collection of NSXs for sale that I know of. They could be, but I almost bought a car from them. Their NSX prices are pretty standard for the going rate.

Originally posted by ChiNSX:
The guys there are fraudulant, I work at National Insurance Crime Bureau. All of their NSX's are smash-ups. Especially the white one, its been salvaged and stolen.

NOT A GOOD MOVE

ChiNSX
Do you know anything about Symbolic Motors in LA? Thanks

------------------
wizard.jpg

Originally posted by dudro:
Rick,

BTW, how did the '98 NSX-T in MD look? It appears that you are still looking.

FYI, I noticed that Pohanka Acura has a couple of NSXes for sale. That is where I bought mine.

The MD car is real pretty, but has a weird history. I'm only slightly afraid of the history and is a real possibility if the owner is still interested in selling in a week or two.

I also found a beautiful '99 Black/Saddle in LA. Had a friend go look at and it seems to be all it is advertised to be. If we clear a final negotiation hurdle, it will be mine (once Larry Garcia does a thorough inspection).

Thanks. The hole in my pocket is about burnt through.

------------------
wizard.jpg

I almost bought an NSX from DC-Motors, but I ran into a lot of drama with them and found them to be dishonest. I wouldn't recommend that anyone deal with them.

------------------
-------
95 T bl/bl @ 36.5K

Just encounter bad experience at DC Motors of Anaheim. If you have the money to purchase an exotic car, do not settle for less. It will save you a lot of headaches. Go to a reputable dealership

:mad:
hyalene said:
Just encounter bad experience at DC Motors of Anaheim. If you have the money to purchase an exotic car, do not settle for less. It will save you a lot of headaches. Go to a reputable dealership

I am sorry, but I would ask that before you paint with such a broad brush, you ought to at least give us a brief description of the circumstances that lead you to believe they were not a reputable dealership. That will probably carry more weight than just saying they are not reputable; at least for me it would. No offense intended.

DC sold me a car that supposedly had been checked by an authorized mercedes dealer. Certification signed by a technician and a service manager was provided, but after a day of acquiring the vehicles, there were numerous problems with the car. Totalled #of day with various shops 15 days. Come to find out out, DC Motors never reconditioned the car before they sold me the vehicle. I believe that the certification has been rigged.

Back